Some idle wishes (non gameplay)

Dearmad

Dead weight
I wish that after you left the age in which you built a wonder, it looked a little decayed... and by two ages the wonder looked a little like a ruin. The pyramids come to mind, but many of the others would look neat aging along with the map.

I wish when I developed Steam that little trains moved alongside the roads connecting cities with the largest productions or populations....

I wish the sheep, deer, etc. actually roamed their hex a little.

I wish that the character animator had had more guts. I would have animated some of the more aggressive leaders grabbing the camera as if it were your head and tossing you over when they got pissed at ya. Would be hilarious to see the room spin and black out- end of audience.... Or when they got angry at losing they walked out of frame throwing something at ya (viking in V sort of did this). Or when you arrive in their place they aren't there, but have a henchman in their place because you aren't even worth their time (France come to mind?). Or when you surprise declare on a few you actually catch them in their undies putting on their garb trying to figure out just W.T.H you mean by sending 30 knights into their capital! That sort of stuff!

I wish there were tiny planes flying between my airports.

So yeah there's a few of my daydreaming as I play that have nothing to do with game play. I am one of those, I admit, who likes the artstyle of VI.

Top Bottom