Some patch stuff from in-game

It's good that there is now an upgrade path from the Ironside to the Battleship, but it's rather ruined by the nerf of the Battleship's range to 2... now it's no more than an upgraded Destroyer. A pity, but at least it's cheaper now!

I was a bit worried about this when I read it, but when I got my battleships, they still have a range of 3...

Just found out you can settle a merchant on oil for a base 1 hammer and 7 gold with bazaar (thats a desert oil). Pretty nice tile with 93% modifier from buildings up to stock exchange but I might stick with the well, I saved it before I settled.

Ok, I hate having to ask, but did you have the freedom finisher? If you still have the save file, and you aren't very far away from finishing freedom, could you try settling that merchant there, and finishing freedom? I'd like to know if the bazaar bonus gets multiplied or not.

I'd like to know if the bazaar bonus gets multiplied or not.
it doesn't. freedom only doubles the gp base. a manufactory for example is +4, +5 with chemistry, +8 with finisher, +9 with finisher + chemistry, regardless of what type of tile it's on, so a hill with a strategic resource and manufactory will max out at +12.

Oh, Ok. A previous post got me confused about this particular subject. Thanks for clearing this up, Vexing.

Top Bottom