Soul's Ablaze - a 100K PBEM

I'll keep playing if this one starts back up

GPS to Knutis...

I'll be coming back to the pack soon...can't play a whole game as a Despot...

denyd, I don't think your culture lead will be reduced if you change gov, you'll still be earning the same or more culture per turn. Its about how many temples and libraries your gov can support. Despot is good for rushing the culture buildings but not for paying for them, and there comes a point when culture support forces a gov change.

Scratcher

GPS to Knutis

denyd, I don't think your culture lead will be reduced if you change gov, you'll still be earning the same or more culture per turn. Its about how many temples and libraries your gov can support. Despot is good for rushing the culture buildings but not for paying for them, and there comes a point when culture support forces a gov change.

When I revolt, during my period of anarchy (probably at least 5 turns), I gain no culture during that period. My other problem will be that I am out of space to expand and add new buildings. My current ETA for a 100K Culture win is another 290 turns and I don't have a lot of things I can add to my cities anymore. That is a long time...

GPS to Knutis

GPS to Knutis

Top Bottom