Space Colonization modmod

1. Build space stations on Orbit and upgrade them to level 3 with Space Shuttles and Heavy Rockets

How do you build a space station in orbit? I have read thru the pedia and I don't find space stations. Sorry if this is a silly question.

How do you build a space station in orbit? I have read thru the pedia and I don't find space stations. Sorry if this is a silly question.
Send Heavy Rockets to Orbit terrain, there you can place Space Station improvements, that you can upgrade
I wrote thing about that on space shuttle/heavy rocket pedia...

I guess I have to make it one whole guide for early space colonization as strategy text, that is shared by multiple units.

Thanks much for your efforts, Raxo. I will play on the Earth part of my map until I have a better understanding of how to build space settlers. Any kind of concise guide would be helpful, but no hurry. I have lots of heavy rockets in what I think is orbit but I can't see how they have the ability to build anything. I will try any hints you give me. Meanwhile I'll be in the process of conquering the Assyrians, Indians and Persians. My map is probably too large for my computer as my game has slowed down a lot. I have enclosed my computer specs and my most recent save.

Attachments

• DxDiag.txt
    73.9 KB · Views: 79
  • OskChfSpace1 July 16, AD-2011.CivBeyondSwordSave
    7.1 MB · Views: 168
Last edited:
Thanks much for your efforts, Raxo. I will play on the Earth part of my map until I have a better understanding of how to build space settlers. Any kind of concise guide would be helpful, but no hurry. I have lots of heavy rockets in what I think is orbit but I can't see how they have the ability to build anything. I will try any hints you give me. Meanwhile I'll be in the process of conquering the Assyrians, Indians and Persians. My map is probably too large for my computer as my game has slowed down a lot. I have enclosed my computer specs and my most recent save.
Seems like heavy rockets can't build first level of space station on orbit...
So yeah, you can start anew, also that spacemap violated some rules, that for example someone could have forgot about placing orbit at first place.

Top Bottom