Spam In

No polls please, lets make it a matter of principle. Just plain and simple rule like something No polls are allowed

Ah, we run into a problem now. What happens if we need to decide something important?

e.g. "favourite type of beer", "football or handegg"

Game related though i agree!

Uhuh so the majority will decide that they like one thing more than another thing. So in essence it is a decision- as I am advocating using it for something completely irrelevant to the game it makes no difference at all.

Ok, so as it has now been ruled that it is single- restricted leader civ we need to start seriously deciding which civ.

My nomination is Ragnar, financial obviously is the big one and Aggressive for the warring. The Beserkers come about the right time to start doing some serious damage and the UB is pretty good if there is any water around.

Any ideas from anyone else?

Ok but then we need to come to a consensus on what we would like,

From what i can see we seem to be favouring donut however I personally would not mind a completely random map- i feel this would make things a little more interesting in the long run.

In addition to that we need to answer these questions which we have not done anyways :)

Map type: Islands, Continents, Pangea
Map size: Small, Standard, Large
Climate type: Temperate, Tropical, Arid, Rocky, Cold
Sea Level: Low, Medium, High

Perhaps we have answered map type with 'donut' but map size- i know we want war so on the highly likelihood that none of the other teams will want that i figure we should vote standard so there is less chance of us ending up with a large map.

For climate i feel temperate is the obvious choice.

Now for sea level i think this should just be left at medium

However, this is all under the assumption that we vote for a particular map, i've already made my preference clear that of random but i'll obviously vote whatever way everyone wants :)

Agree with BCLG.

And about polls: We might get to a point where it is inevitable to use one. But it should be kind of a last ressort. And probably not needed.

Baked beans and spam.

Top Bottom