[Pir] Spanish Treasure Fleet?

The Omega

Completely Insane
I recently got Pirates!, and in my opinion, it is one of the best games ever (except for civ3.....nothing can beat civ3! :worship: ). The only problem I've really had was my pointless hunts for the Spanish Treasure Fleet the barmaids keep talking about. What exactly is the Treasure Fleet? Is it a bunch of treasure ships? If so, I've already destroyed it. But if that's the case, why are the barmaids still talking about it? Or is it something else?

There is no message "The Treasure Fleet is in town" as in the old Pirates. But you will notice several TREASURE GALLEONS with lots of gold (5k+ often) sailing around in that area.

But there are other treasure ships out there that are actually NO part of the treasure fleet at all... I think someone at "addictedtopirates" figured out the route the treasure ships take, but it is futile to change your course for them at all IMO!

The ships also seem to continue in the same year while the treasure fleet was "destroyed" for the whole year after you captured them in the old Pirates.

I hope for some better input here, but that is all that I figured out.

Longasc said:
...but it is futile to change your course for them at all IMO!
I didn't, I just was in the area, adn decicded to lay seige to the city the barmaids were saying the treasure fleet was going to. The seige ended up ruining my long term plans (too much time on sea with too little money coming in was making my crew's morale decrease), and the only major gain was the defeat of a group of treasure ships, none that carried any more than 1000 gold pieces.... :(

The treasure fleet dont land anymore in a spanish town and no silver train ever in a town anymore
what is pity
the only thing are the spanish treasure galleons yu can stumble upon
but they dont carry that much, jus like normal ship plunder a bit more few thousand gold
in older version were incredible good amounts of good gold both in towns and the treasure galleons at sea

There's really no point in going for the Spanish Treasure Fleet. You have to remember the clock is your enemy in Pirates.

its only part of the treasure fleet if above where it says what type of ship it is, it says treasure ship.

Top Bottom