1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Spiral's Huge Europe Map

Discussion in 'Maps & Scenarios' started by RidetheSpiral23, Aug 10, 2012.

1. artyom

artyom Warlord

you mean opening world builder? lol yes ofcourse. I do that all the time

2. RidetheSpiral23

RidetheSpiral23 C2C Map Team

Not quite. I prefer not to use world builder unless I'm doing massive revisions because then you have to "clean up" all of the map reveal and units in the save.

With the cheat console enabled you press the "~" key and then type..

game.tooggledebugmode

This will reveal the map without going into world builder and read out the x, y coordinates for you so you can edit the respective coordinates in the world builder save file. Does that make sense to you?

3. artyom

artyom Warlord

yea. go on

4. RidetheSpiral23

So from there you can jot down different coordinates for civ placement or adding hills, resources etc. Then you would open up the world builder save in note pad and edit it. The civ placement coordinates get changed under the civ section. The terrain, resources get editing in the map section on the appropriate coordinates. Does that make sense?

5. artyom

artyom Warlord

yes thanks. Iam gonna play around with it and the Europe Map

6. RidetheSpiral23

Okay cool. I'll write up some hints and tips later to help you out with it. Have fun!

Also my goal is to have a version with less civs for more expansion space, one version like current but more balanced, and one with as many European civs as possible. I can even make some more if we need them.