1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Squid Civics

Discussion in 'C2C mod mods' started by Squidimp, Oct 6, 2016.

1. Squidimp

Squidimp Apollonian Chthonian

If it doesn't work immediately upon being moved into the My_Mods folder, something is wrong.

Are you using the public release v.36 or the SVN? This mod is designed to be compatible with v.36; in particular, the most recent version released in the Crime thread. Did you receive any particular errors, or did it just CTD?

I'm going to be releasing an updated version in a few weeks in any case, that should resolve difficulties related to the most recent SVN additions.

2. Dancing Hoskuld

Dancing Hoskuld Chieftain

in the Assets/Modules/My_Mods folder. The file contains a folder "Simple Civics". Just put that folder in the My_Mods folder and it should work. I have not tested it with the latest version but it was working before release. There was a few minor issues with some of the other My_Mods.