Star Trek - Battle for Alpha Quadrant PBEM

Boy, these spaceships are slow...

Or is the universe that is so large...;)

PS: Koby, you seem to live one day ahead in time :eek: . The moment I post this, your save file is STILL newer...

Koby:

I mean the time-stamp on the file. It says 15 december, but you posted it the 14th...
It is no big deal, but I have had two times now that I want to post my turn, scroll in the directory and think: ":eek: did I forgot to save my turn :eek: ", only to find it below your file (when the sequence is 'last save first') :crazyeye:

The last rebel outpost destroyed. In the end the rebels were not much of a nuisance. In fact, it helped our Federation Combat Vessels to gain experience. Anyone who will stand in the way of these Veterans, will regret their decision.

Probes continue their exploration of the vast Universe. More Borg, Neutral and Klingon planets have been mapped with the sensitive sensors of these very usefull pieces of equipment.
Faint signals of the Romulans have been detected as well...

Our armed forces have been strengthened with well trained units.

* Everything quiet in the glorious klingon empire

Hmmm, jolly entertaining universe we got ourselfes in…

On my right hand side I got a bunch of growling tortoises with funny forheads, who appear to experience absolutely nothing. God, must they live dull and boring lives. No wonder they look so depressed.
On my left hand side there seem to be a flock of birds with a 60's hairdo and eyebrows that that look like my broom, who appear to suffer from agoraphobia…

Compared to both of them the Borg are a crowd Raving Party Poopers…
:crazyeye:

Getting ever closer to Andor. Faint transmissions from the planet are being picked up by the FSS Clydesdale.

Unimatrix 03 still eludes Federation contact.

Borg "Settler" lost contact with the collective, and is now working for the Federation.

Top Bottom