Star Trek Battle for the Alpha Quadrant PBEM

god10002

Chieftain
Ok This is Version 3.1 of kobayashi's Battle for the Alpha quadrant Scenario

Klingons - God10002

Federation - Eurisko

Romulans - EmperorGandalf

I also need an opinon on wich turn to start (1st turn or 100th turn)

PS my Email is god1x1@yahoo.com

Are you looking for people to play or something? i might be interested, but i havent done anything like this before, im not quite sure how it works. I have tried this scenario and have found it interesting. I would prefer to be the romulans, but i could be the federation if neccesary

don't worry This is my first time aswell, just read the Faq sticky and we should be fine, all we need now is 1 more person and we can begine (Do you want to start at turn 1 or 100?)

This map starts out rather slow (1 city and a few units) which is not usally good for PBEM, Kobyashi suggested a way to speed the game up is to make the game go on automatic for 100 turns, which will make the races more developed.

Hello,

And yes, letting the AI the first 100 turns would be the best solution, else the PBEM would diepretty quick.

Hmm, I might actually be interested in playing the federation, contact me at evo-games, I have the same nick over there.

Moderator Action: Advertising portion removed. That's just plain rude.
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

Sorry my internet has been down for several weeks, It should be up in a week or two then we can get this game started.

I don't think you're butting in, as the last post (before a spam bot bumped the thread) was made by the players over three years ago. I wonder if they ever got their game started after all...

I'll have to check out that scenario too some day though, when I ever get around to playing Civ2 again and finishing my last game.

Top Bottom