Votes: 228 87.7%
  • I dont care

Votes: 19 7.3%
  • No!! Dont Even Try To Do That

Votes: 13 5.0%

• Total voters

Glorfinder

Starfleet Commander
Important Note!!! There is already finished test version of Mod if you want to try it please visit our homepage (link at my singiature) or page 25 of this thread.

...and for a seacond time i try to start this mod, so now i really want to know does anyone really want to have a star trek mod to civ3.

Vote! I would really appreciate that.

Who are you going to sucker in to make units?

I would like one, but I think the odds of getting the units made are slim to none.

I'm pretty good with programming with the editor. Just get me the pics (give them sensible names), tell me what to do with them, and I can basically get all of the civs ready & stuff... a great link to find out stuff about star trek ships is: http://www.ditl.org/

P.S. GREAT IDEA. I've been thinking about making a Star Trek mod for a long time, but I dont have photoshop (or any proper image editing program) so I cant make any units. I can program them though.

Maybe we can get superevie to help us with the images. Its kind of doubtful though...

I'm interested, but I have no graphical aptitude whatsoever. I do, however, know a lot of ST information. I'm currently working on a large C3C map of Bajor, courtesy of the DS9 Companion. Clickhere for the rather pitiful first version.

I contribute my space-terrain :goodjob:

But thats the question : Do you want to make a StarTrek-Scen like the famous Civ2 one (use of my terrain ), or with a bigger focus on Ground-fights (than, the other Space-Terrain is needed, that still has "real land" (only Sea is Space)... )

I think use Vadus terrain, and concentrate on space battles

Maybe the terrain needs some modifiying... colonies instead of starbases as cities

Btw: I would like to help, even if I don't know what I could help with...

I agree. We could make a long campaign. Like the Conquests... we could also do some scenarios on planets, like ST: Insurrection and just use the original GFX :D.

Originally posted by CaptainCivFreak
I agree. We could make a long campaign. Like the Conquests... we could also do some scenarios on planets, like ST: Insurrection and just use the original GFX :D.

yeah, maybe a scen with Cardassia invading Bajor...and for sure a (Space-)Scen with the Dominion war :)

About the unit graphics... Someone converted some AoK Units once...maybe thats possible with ST: Armada or BotF units too?

Originally posted by Vadus
somewhere I saw a StarTrek Scenario, with a Map of Bajor (possibly the Cardassian-Bajoran War) . I guess, it was actually here on civfanatics... Maybe the creator has already some Units

I saw it too... dont think I d/loaded it though... dont remember xactly...

Top Bottom