Star Wars: Return of the Mod

:lol: @ Alcosta

That map is ridiculously huge and it's missing the Episode III planets. The land masses really only need to be 2x2 or 3x3 to have land battles. Yeah for the galaxy map, sea and air trade will probably have to be turned off, with maybe the exception of a few "Trade Center" improvements that will let you trade resources. Currently I have air trade on for Spaceports and sea trade is turned off all together.

Now that the V-Wing is done, what do you guys want me to do next?

I had wanted to do General Grievious or a Magna Guard, but I haven't found good models of either yet (I found a GG, but it had about 150,000 too many vertices for OpenFX to render). I could also very easily do a Jedi Interceptor. Whatever you guys deem is the most pressing need.

Polyphemus has been missing for over a week now, but he seems to disapeer like that now.

Well, I was hoping to do something robotic first, as I have never done a humanoid unit yet (my experiments into that area have been disasters thus far).

I could give it a try at least. If that doesn't work, I can always do something like the Republic Tank thingy-ma-bobber, and leave the Jedi Interceptor alone a bit longer.

AlCosta said:
Polyphemus has been missing for over a week now, but he seems to disapeer like that now.

first off, i didnt even know this thread existed. The title you gave it Odin, kinda bummed me out, i used The MOD strikes Back in my intro movie, and i cant change it since my trial expired for Flash mx.

I think its about time all should know...im a busy student, so i will regretably be gone for various reasons. I play club soccer, as well as varsity soccer, i work out at MVP-a sports center, and from time to time, other stuff gets in the way. As you all can see, my schedule can get very heckteck (sp?). If im gone for a while, well...ill be back...muaaaaaaa!!!!!

Edit: ive been gone for a week straight since i vacated to my grandparents island which only had satelite internet and unfortunatley was down

thanks for your understanding :D

hey odin, did you check ur pms recently, i sent you the most recent player stup screen ive been working on...let me know if you like it...

odintheking said:
Well, polyphemus posted a preview of that one in July, I don't know if he's still doing it. I'll try to find one of those models you wanted, :scan:

im trying to find one in 3ds format, for some reason, poser cant import that file (its in lwo format, i know it can import that..) but an error pops up. Openfx cant import those files either...so, yeah, i wanted to do the interceptor but i cant find i model i can use...

yes, thats the one i was talking about, its the red one, not the yellow one...thanks a lot.

whoops. my bad. i was wondering for a moment why there had been no post in a month.

hmm. i saw earlier discussion of a galactic map, so i found a pic of the star wars galaxy to save whoever is going to make one the trouble.

and i see the tech tree is still being worked on. at some point someone (either sheepy or odin?) had started one but not really finished? who was it? do either one of you guys (if sheepy's still around) still have yours or mind if i start working on another one?

and about the tech tree- we want separate trees for each civ, one for the rebels, one for the empire, separatists, and republic to make sure that each one doesnt build units of the other? or is there some way to make every single unit for a civ able to be built by only that civ?

hmm. so ill start working on the tech tree. :)

Top Bottom