Star Wars: The Mod - Unit requests

Hey, ill be happy to help. But i too am not a very good modeler. So ill download some models and try to animate them. Can i just pick any since i don;t want to say ill do a certain one cause it may be too hard for me?

@Hikaro- Thanks for the generous offer! Some of the ships are naval, (aka space terrain. Space=ocean) and some are land, (Republic Gunship). The air system in Civ 3 is freaky, so I think we'll avoid that. The Headhunter will be greatly appreciated, :D

Yes. I have rendered the default and Run animations, but I am still fiddling with the lasers...I have PMed multiple people for desperate help, but to no avail. :cry: I suppose I am just going to have to grab a soucre of caffiene and draw the lasers pixel by pixel. ;)

Can i do this unit: TIE INTERCEPTOR

PREVIEW:

If so, i need some help with the run animation>how to add smoke. Also with the attack anim. I need some help with the lasers. I have attached the files i need help on so if anyone can help i would appreciate it.

EDIT: Updated zip, i have included the model

huh somethings wrong with my preview.

OOPS, someone else is already doing this one. SHould i keep doing it or stop?

Nice model, but that's the one Varlin Saliptor is making, :(. If you want to make a unit, why don't you try an X-wing? There are like 4 premade models of the at that site I linked to. Good job, anyway. It's a good model, but I think that Varlin's closer to finishing. Sorry, :(

Well i tried importing it into Poser (that's where i made my unit) but my poser version isn't working for some reason. I was wondering if anyone could try to put in openfx and animate it with the TIE. That's what muffins suggested to do. I PM'ed him

odintheking said:
Nice model, but that's the one Varlin Saliptor is making, :(. If you want to make a unit, why don't you try an X-wing? There are like 4 premade models of the at that site I linked to. Good job, anyway. It's a good model, but I think that Varlin's closer to finishing. Sorry, :(

Sure, ill do the X-Wing

Top Bottom