STARGATE SG1 Release

Having watched SG-1 would help in the appreciation of the events but I don' think there is any impact in terms of achieving the quests - as everything is spelled out and assumes you don't know anything.

MGE = multiplayer gold edition. Civ TOT is a later version (which was not that scenario friendly) and MGE scenarios can be converted into TOT scenarios using CivConverter V1.4 which can be found here

http://www.civfanatics.com/civ2utility.shtml

Kylie said:
just 7 in total, SGC, Pentagon, Alpha site, Nassya, Orban, Unas, Kelnowa.
I tried to capture some non-objective cities of the replicator but resulted in failure. My current (relatively short-term) goal is to destroy the production facility in "Tartarus".

:goodjob: I'm hopeful you are will be the first one to kill off the replicators and Goa'uld. I think you may have all the quests for project prometheus already.

Did you manage to find

:crazyeye: Narim of the Tollan
:crazyeye: Reese the Android Girl

kobayashi said:
Did you manage to find

:crazyeye: Narim of the Tollan
:crazyeye: Reese the Android Girl

I did find them, in turn 98 and 119 respectively.

I hope that I finish it soon but the replicator is really powerful. I note that, for most of their soldiers, the defense rate is far less than the attack rate. Therefore, attack is a better strategy to "defend" when meet them. :mischief:

Kylie said:
I did find them, in turn 98 and 119 respectively.

I hope that I finish it soon but the replicator is really powerful. I note that, for most of their soldiers, the defense rate is far less than the attack rate. Therefore, attack is a better strategy to "defend" when meet them. :mischief:

Of course, on the show it was easy enough to shoot them as long as you used bullets instead of ray guns. To be honest, in the long run there is no way to resist their numbers unless you activate the time dialation device.

p.s. Laksa Party at Pacific Palisades on Thursday.

I just loaded SG1 and everytime I go to start it I get Civ2 has caused an erroe in Civ2.EXE How do I fix this? :D

i am having trouble moving the theature nukes through the gateway, they will only move one square a turn on wormhole squares and they wont stay with the stargate team like a missle would in a submarine. Also the civilopedia says that SG-1 and MALP have 2 movement when they in fact have 1.

Aonghus said:
i am having trouble moving the theature nukes through the gateway, they will only move one square a turn on wormhole squares and they wont stay with the stargate team like a missle would in a submarine. Also the civilopedia says that SG-1 and MALP have 2 movement when they in fact have 1.

If you are referring to the Abydos-Ra quest, you can only use SG-1 to carry the nuke. The nuke will not expire as long as it ends its turn on top of SG-1 which moves only one square at a time. i.e. if they are both on the same square, move SG-1 first and then move the nuke (not the other way round).

You are not meant to carry the nuke along the wormhole.

With regard to the crazy movement numbers in the civilopedia, it is a bug caused by the road multiplier which is 4. It's automatic and I can't fix it. So just remember that the movement of all land units is 1 not 2 and that the ships can typically move 3-4.

I finally captured the Lost City in turn 219. But I have not yet found the dialation device... seems there is still a long way to go. Luckily, my free Beliskner is still alive which is my only soldier-carrying unit left behind. Or else, I would not be able to enter the Lost City. :p

Actually, I got Cyanopolis too but nothing is special about it.

Please!!!!! Plaease let this work on either Sid Meiers Civ 2 and/or civ 2 TOT!!!!

Katlover97 said:
Please!!!!! Plaease let this work on either Sid Meiers Civ 2 and/or civ 2 TOT!!!!

Yes it works for Civ2 Multi Gold Edition - if you have an earlier version of Civ2, you can update your version to MGE by going to the Civ II downloads section.

Failing which the secondary option is to convert the scenario to a TOT version using a utility - also to be found in the downloads section.

Kylie said:
I finally captured the Lost City in turn 219. But I have not yet found the dialation device... seems there is still a long way to go. Luckily, my free Beliskner is still alive which is my only soldier-carrying unit left behind. Or else, I would not be able to enter the Lost City. :p

Actually, I got Cyanopolis too but nothing is special about it.

Surely you have plenty of free tel'taks supplied by your allies? I even disband some to build other stuff cause I get so many.

when i try to download it from the link at the 1st post it says:

You are not authorized to view this page
You might not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials you supplied.

help?

Hey wow kobayashi this stargate scenario is highly accurate and great fun too play!

I am a amatuer to scenario making and I just cant help but be impressed by the amount of effort put in to making this!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :lol: :king: :crazyeye:

One more thing, you seem to favour Daniel the most, he has his own wonders.

Apex Reborne said:
One more thing, you seem to favour Daniel the most, he has his own wonders.

Actually every SG1 member has his own wonder. Daniel only has two cause he died, became a demi-god and then came back.

anyhow, glad you liked it. try my others, they are just as good, especially Star Trek Dominion War.

fragger said:
when i try to download it from the link at the 1st post it says:

You are not authorized to view this page
You might not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials you supplied.

help?

I tried the link and it seems to work for me. if you still have trouble, you can get it directly from here (fifth from the top)

http://www.civfanatics.com/civ2scensci.shtml

Top Bottom