Starting Location

I was thinking we should discuss what, if anything, could be revealed in the fog with our warrior move that would make people reconsider a PH capital. If there's a river in the fog, giving some of those tiles +1 coin, would that make a difference? Or would there need to be a resource in the fog? Or do those floodplains make In Place the strongest move regardless of what is in the fog?

If we get an idea about how people feel about this, it should speed up our decision on the first turn.

I'm trying to imagine something other than gold or gems that would make the plains hill a clear winner, but am not coming up with much. Maybe a calendar resource on a grassland river tile. I'd lean towards the banana start over SIP based on bcool's numbers. I think all 3 choices will end well for us.

May I suggest the following:

1) Someone claim our civ please? :p
2) Could a thread be made for strategy discussion from turns 1-50?

May I suggest the following:

1) Someone claim our civ please? :p
2) Could a thread be made for strategy discussion from turns 1-50?

maybe it would be worth to somewhere summarize how the consultation people would get information/request information from turn players...

I suppose i can't log into the game to check things myself, nor I want such ability.

Is it correct to say the plan is to log in, move the warrior, take an updated screenshot, and finalize the settlement decision?

We have discussed settling location but have not said much about first build and tech choice. That needs to be decided as well.

First build is Worker without question, first tech is Agriculture I believe for the corn. Isn't that the optimal approach?

What we do probably need a discussion about is what we get after Agriculture... unless testing has already established an optimal choice for that as well.

One thing that could affect tech choice is desire for Religion.

Also, are we getting any Wonders? SH? GW?

I agree first build is a worker without question and the first tech is agriculture.

The techs after that depend on the settling decision. Many of the votes were made before the options were looked at in more depth. Are we going to take a new vote with the new information presented?

Top Bottom