Statue of Zeus Poll

Do you want Statue of Zeus?

• Other Changes (higher shield cost) - Please state in post.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • (If #1 = yes), SoZ should produce horsemen, not ACs.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ginger_Ale

Lurker
Retired Moderator
Team representatives, please vote in this poll for your team after getting your team's opinion. The admins will break a tie if necessary.

Vote for 1 or 2. If you vote yes to #1, vote for either 3 or 4 and then 6 or 7. If you vote yes to #1, you can vote for #5 as well. Hope this isn't confusing.

K.I.S.S votes no.

I take it striders vote doesn't count again? Maybe we should get a mod to remove those...

Nobody said:
whats wrong with the normal one
1. It is extremely powerful in the ancient age.
2. It requires Ivory which usually only 1-2 civs get access to.

I would remove it all together. It's standard practice for human vs. human games.

MeteorPunch said:
1. It is extremely powerful in the ancient age.
2. It requires Ivory which usually only 1-2 civs get access to.

I would remove it all together. It's standard practice for human vs. human games.
1. That is not always the case.

2. That is why we are going to have a made map, so that every team has access to ivory.

Meleager said:
I take it striders vote doesn't count again? Maybe we should get a mod to remove those...
From now on, I think I'm not going to make an actual poll for a UN poll. I'll just tally up all the UN reps' posts in the thread. It's what I'm doing now, after all.

its silly to take it away, if your going to do that take away everything random from the game, no unique units because some are better than others ect

The way I feel about scientific great leaders is the same way I feel about the Statue of Zeus. However, in this game, the possibility of only one team being able to build it because of the clumpage of ivory is unfair. Giving everyone access to ivory is giving everyone a free luxury, and you guys can't have it that easy. Thus, the Statue of Zeus will be allowed, but there will be no ivory requirement.

Now, by doing this, there is no special requirement for this powerful wonder. This wonder would be given on a "first come, first serve" basis. However, upping the shield cost will make a team really think it over whether they want to risk so many shields. This wonder will cost 300 shields.

Top Bottom