Stealth fighters on my side?

I just entered a mission, and noticed I have three stealth fighters on my side. Never saw that before. What up with that?

EDIT: Finished the mission and noticed the planet has the 'defenders' special. Guess that's where they came from. Didn't know you got them for any mission, not just an enemy fleet attack after it joined your federation.

I didn't bother with that planet for a while because it was out of the way and didn't offer me anything special. But I should have gone for it first since my early turns had me losing my one ship very quickly. Could have used some easy missions.

In the documentation, modules on fighters are assigned randomly, if I read it right. So, stealth modules are certainly possible, especially if you are using stealth on any of your other ships.

These fighters were there own ship that started on the field, not launched from another ship. Also I've never seen my fighters.with stealth, more than one cannon, or torpedoes so it's random but with rules for how random.

Yes, it is random. You will be as surprised as I was when you see one of your fighters with stealth.

I didn't think it would happen either.

Top Bottom