• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

stMinionNES2: Bigger, Better, Betterer

With the defeat of the Lombardians and the way cleared, it was time for the Romans to gain control of the whole of the Italian Peninsula. The Romans were extactic with only a small portion even knowing of any other civilizations; those who do know are far to the north near Celtica. For the most part Romans were gaining a superiority complex, bosing any non-romans around.

Increase Economy
Expand to fill the Italian Peninsula

It's still 2/7 turns when it should be 4/7 turns.

Nation: Carthage
Ruler: General Hannibal
Goverment: City State
Capital: Carthaga
Religion: Punic Polytheism
Economy: 2
Culture: 10
Army: 5000 men, 300 War Elephants
Navy: none

Well...Since you DIDN'T join as Carthage I will!

ORDERS
-GIve Numidia both economy levels of mine
-Raise economy threw farming
-Attack Numidia with all I've got

The Carthaginean General Amon sent his whole treasury to Numidia as a gift,and to take an oath of allegiance to the Numidian king...Upon doing this his army was already setting out to take over the country,totally bye surprise.

The Carthaginean General knew this would only work if he was good...So he put on his vassal face in front of the Numidian king,and when he walked out of his gates he walked for 5 miles into the distance,acompanied bye a few of his gaurds...He united with his army that was stampeding threw Numidia and laid siege to the capitol.

They had been drifiting at sea for well over 3 days, and the crew aboard this tiny fishing ship, small enough that it wasnt bothered to be named, was getting anxious. They had just 2 days ago escaped a vicious storm, thinking the worst of it was over. But that was before they began to realize something....they were lost in the Meditteranean Sea!

to be continued....

Orders
- grow economy by trying mining and farming in central Lydia
- finish Lydian Naval Academy(+3navy, makes Lydia a Sparta of the sea)
- try a settling expedition to Eastern Libya, in modern day Benghazi
- try to land and expand in Sicily, if I land make a settlement called Ft. Persiseus

- build roads, build cities, and expand as shown below on map:

The new city is Smyrna, and the new road links the capital to Smyrna.
The red arrows are expansion arrows, with the number of men right next to it.

Originally posted by Amon Savag
Nation: Carthage
Ruler: General Hannibal
Goverment: City State
Capital: Carthaga
Religion: Punic Polytheism
Economy: 2
Army: 5000 men, 300 War Elephants

Well...Since you DIDN'T join as Carthage I will!

ORDERS
-GIve Numidia both economy levels of mine
-Raise economy threw farming
-Attack Numidia with all I've got

C'MON! Why dont you take ANOTHER NATION!?!? I said I would be joining as them, I had to see if I had time. I guess I am not joining this game anymore. :o

The war against the barbarians was going well. The King ordered further expansion to give the Indian people more room to live. Meanwhile the construction of the Ganges granery was going well and soon the army would be almost doubled.

Orders:
-2400 soldiers advance south towards the coastal barbarians
-500 soldiers try to etablish a border with tibet, to make trading less difficult
-500 defend Pataliptura and the borders
-1000 finish the western barbarians
-grow economy
-continue the wonder

Japan Orders:
-Continue invasion of southern islands. Liberate the people their barbarians warlords!
-Continue to build roads throughout my territory. Also continue to build improvements in my cities.
-Grow navy.
-Begin wonder in Kyoto, "Imperial Theatre." (+5 culture, +1 economy, + happiness.)

I am joining as Assyria

Nation: Assyria
Ruler: King Assur-Nasipal(Constantine)
Goverment: Despotism
Capital: Ashur
Religion: Mesopotamian Polytheism
Economy: 1
Army: 5000 men

Orders:
Grow Economy
Build a road between my two cities
Use 1000 men to expand in each direction(4000 men)
1000 dig in alomg me border with Bablyon
Begin Wonder: Marketplace of Nineveh(+2 economy and +1000 men)

Originally posted by amirsan

C'MON! Why dont you take ANOTHER NATION!?!? I said I would be joining as them, I had to see if I had time. I guess I am not joining this game anymore. :o

dont cry about it... sometimes when you hesitate, the oppurtunity goes away

and you told us all your intentions before you put them into effect, so all the better (we all love to mess up others plans, its part of the fun of NES ;))

What he said

Top Bottom