Storm Grunts: Tech Icon Library

Hey, would you like to do another request? I need an ancient tech icon for exploration, like a greek's feet with sandals ruinning or something. Or what you think would look good, :).

I have an image for exploration that needs to be edited\converted, but it doesen't seem to fit what you are looking for. I'll look for some more images and then do an exploration pack.

Here is the image I allready have......

OK Odin, I'll work on that then.

In the meantime here's one I finished today:
Knighting

The zip contains both LG & SM Icons.

Attachments

• knighting.zip
    17.9 KB · Views: 535
:goodjob: Very nice icons.:goodjob:

I would like an ancient times icon that shows people mining at a quarry or building a structure of stone(Walls, pyramids, etc.).

Thank you SR.:)

Another installment of Futuristic/sci-fi techs. These are for one of my back-burner scenarios.:scan:

The zip contains LG and SM Icons for each.

Attachments

• Sci-Fi 3 pack.zip
    44.5 KB · Views: 528
@Snakelover - Sorry I didn't notice your post before I put up those last Tech's. I'm sure I can come up with something like that for you. It's on the to-do list.....

@Stormrage -:blush: ;) :D

@Snakelover - I would have thought that I could find a ton of images to work with on your request. I found surprisingly few, and the best one needed a lot of touching up and smoothing out to make it look OK. I hope this fits your needs.

Ancient Construction

The Zip contains both LG and SM Icons.

Attachments

• ancient_construction.zip
    18 KB · Views: 326
@Stormrage -:lol: I just noticed post #52,it wasn't there when I went to add the new file. I guess its true that orcs do have slight psychic abilities. How can that be a picture of you, They don't have green skin.....;)

Here is a 4pack of exploration Tech's. One was requested by Odintheking. :D

And the files.( zip contains LG and SM Icons for each)

Attachments

• exploration.zip
    64.7 KB · Views: 564
Top Bottom