Strategyonly Productions

Please Help...

I downloaded the Israel civ and put the Israel folder in BTS\Mods\Rise of Mankind\Assets\Modules\Custom Civilizations.

I'm using ROM 2.92 and it loads ok, but none of the custom graphics are showing up - just pink boxes. Same with the flag.

The filefront link to the custom_civilizations file is broken so I couldnt download that to see if it helps any.

Thank you

Please Help...

I downloaded the Israel civ and put the Israel folder in BTS\Mods\Rise of Mankind\Assets\Modules\Custom Civilizations.

I'm using ROM 2.92 and it loads ok, but none of the custom graphics are showing up - just pink boxes. Same with the flag.

The filefront link to the custom_civilizations file is broken so I couldnt download that to see if it helps any.

Thank you

no longer in development for NWA try out C2C

no longer in development for NWA try out C2C

I'm just trying to add Israel to ROM. No NWA and C2C is too much for me. I figure it should be a pretty straight forward thing to do. I have some experience modding - any guidance would be appreciated.

Need help with building a Shipwright which allow production of wooden boats. I can build the Carpenter's Workshop, but not the Rope Weaver's Hut or Sail Weaver's Hut's. Is there a certain Civic I need for this - I've looked but cannot find one and it does not appear you need anything special to build these buildings. Please help!

Need help with building a Shipwright which allow production of wooden boats. I can build the Carpenter's Workshop, but not the Rope Weaver's Hut or Sail Weaver's Hut's. Is there a certain Civic I need for this - I've looked but cannot find one and it does not appear you need anything special to build these buildings. Please help!

You need to post your comments to the MODPACK area pls.

See my signature in BLUE, Caveman2Cosmos below.

Top Bottom