Succession game # 3 - The claustrophic Indians

It was a GREAT game, considering our initial crappy positioning. Good job, everybody! :D :goodjob:

Although I didn't really expect Persia to fold that fast ...... :)

I never expect Persia to fold like that either. That is why most of my time was getting a favorable war of attrition.

What is funny - 1625 AD and Delhi was producing 71 culture a turn, with 8897 total. Magellan voyage and colusuem not built yet. We should have been able to get a 20000 point city.

I must agree our position was crappy. I was in shock when my initial 20 moves found a city border. I am glad I went for the instant war with Japan. I usually avoid early wars, as they do to more damage to a position. However, this time, I think it was key. 4 civs on our island was ABSURD!

It sure was absurd like hell. It's a good thing we went on the warpath instantly all the way. Otherwise, we'll be forever a medicore power on the edge of that island. :rolleyes:

I think once Persia's initial offensive forces were finished off at Bengal, they had only defensive forces left and was in the process of building knights. When I was rolling thru west of Bengal, they did send some knights but we got more forces. :D I also got muskets to follow to cover the retreat of our forces (just in case). ;)

This must be the 1st succession game that's been finished nicely here. Shld we post it to the HOF site? :D

Top Bottom