Succession Game Registry! - IMPORTANT!

This is a strict 5CC Space Race game. Monarch level, Standard map w/Continents, 4 billion years old, w/low barbs.
We have these players signed up:
Choxorn
Killerkid
The Overseer714
Tasslehoff (possibly)
We need 1 or 2 new players to give our group new life.

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showpost.php?p=6709756&postcount=1

Name: Always Peace
Difficulty: Emperor
Slots Open: 3-4... as 6 seems fairly standard
Tribe: France
World Size: Huge
Map:
Continents
60% water
Warm
Wet
5 billion
15 random opponents
Max AI Aggressive setting
No Barbie... only Joanies
Default rules
SG rules, map conditions, *charter*, and discussion thread located here: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=277691

This game, Myth01- Training Day- Regent, needs some fresh blood. School and hospital issues have reduced the roster.

One land mass is fully ours and we're getting ready to go a-conquering overseas.

We are China and we have eliminated India and Zulu.

Looking for players/budding writers to take one or more places in SSG01 - Successsion Story Game. We had some attrition in the early going, and some additional attrition caused by delays, and we're looking to get back on our feet and going again.

If you've been thinking of contributing to the story forum and just haven't built up the courage, or if you don't want the level of commitment a solo story requires but are willing to just come up with a mini-story every month or so, then this is the game for you. Heck, just try it. It'll be fun.

Just give us a post in the thread linked above!

Hawk03- 5CC Persian Astronauts is in need of a revival. Our once 6-player roster is currently at 2 players due to the disappearance of one and RL issues tying up the other 3.

There are at least 3 going, not sure if they need any players, but check them out. If they suit your comfort level post the offer.

:bump:

What's your skill level? Typically, SG's allow you to play one or two levels above your normal comfort level, and allow you to improve your skills. You could join one that suits you.

Come one, come all! A Succession Game to end all Succession Games! (Not quite - but one to tick off my bucket list).

Name: Acronym's Bucket List Succession Game (or some catchier name if anyone can think of one!)
Difficulty: Emperor (a first for me - looking for a couple of more experienced players, and a couple of learners to keep me company!)
Open slots: 3 - 4
Link: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=527007

All welcome! Relive the good old, unblemished and halcyon days of Civ III! Demonstrate your space-ship building prowess, or meddle with the fate of a nation otherwise precariously balanced between vociferous rivals. Build a thread that will stand the test of time!

You could always start a game of your own!

I'd prefer joining an already present game just to know how it works out for me. I don't know how much time I'm required to commit to a SG and I don't know (although I think I can manage) if what I have to offer would be enough. So if I join a game I can always say sorry and leave but a game by me requires my full participation. Also due to the time difference in the place I live in and the Western world tends to delay my responses. All this doesn't mean that I won't play responsibly if I join a game. What it means is that I'm not responsible enough to start a game myself.

Thinking of creating a game on sid difficultly but with save abuse allowed. (I have tired a few games on Sid and do no see how the game is possible to play without reloading on the difficulty level.)

The Civ would be random and everything would be random.

Anyone interested.

Top Bottom