Succession Game Registry! - IMPORTANT!

It's 1895 and the colonial powers are entreched all throughout the globe. The major European countries have colonized nearly all of Africa, most of the Caribbean, the Asian Sub-Continent, Indochina, Indonesia, parts of China, and large tracts of the Pacific. The Middle East is controlled by the "Sick Man of Europe" (Ottoman Empire) but is vulnerable and decaying. Mexico and the other Central American nations have weak economies but are definitely growing.

This is a modded game "Age of Imperialism"; 1895-1919 by El Justo.

Who-6 "The Great Game"

3 slots remaining.
GO HERE TO HAVE A LOOKSEE and SIGNUP for some fun.

following the previous SG, GAM1 - Large 100k pangea on MONARCH
we decided to up the stakes.

this time around we are trying for another 100K win, BUT....
it will be Archipelago.
while we are at Always War
and NOT playing any civ that is: A-Scientific or B- Religious

so i think we can sum this up as:
:eek: 100K, 'Pelgo, AW, or Cultured Warriors

ROSTER

myself (Soul_warrior)
glenmetz
Blaze Injun
*** - open
*** - open
*** - open

highly honored lurker :cool: choxorn!!!!
places reserved to vets of GAM1.
still room left.

level of play: Monarch? the variants pushes this up.
world: standard or large? im for large, for the extra oummph!
world type: 'Pelgo 70% (lots of land?) DBDiscussed
climate: random?
AI: Max number. normal aggression (so they will actually build something instead of warring between them)
Barbs: NOT raging. see above for reasoning. maybe sedentary?

I started a new AWDG game which uses the middle age scenario. We are Byzantines.

I need one more player, so if you are interested, have a look at the following thread

Rat19AWDG middle age

Game thread: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=218544

Over in the 'Give Bad Advice' thread in 'General Discussions', the following gem was posted:

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showpost.php?p=5353596&postcount=109

Righty-ho, so this SG will be a 5CC in which the city spacing must be ICS. I'll put the difficulty level at Emperor, for now. Continents, Standard Map, Raging Barbs, 70% sea level, Warm, Wet, 3 billion years old.

Choice of Civ will be (rolls dice): Spain.

Slots:
eldar
?
?
?
?
?

Gma02 "First Come, First Severed" is an Emperor level Training Day Game for players who want to improve their skills in trading, micro-management and warmongering. Bede will be our Trainer.

The roster is full, but if anyone wishes to be placed on a waiting list in case someone drops out, just post your request in the thread.

Bede (Player and Trainer)
Aabraxan
Kickbooti
Gmaharriet
Greygamer
Desertsnow

The game is here. http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=221622

El-J 01 ~ Full Metal Jacket

finally! a vietnam scenario in SG format!

we have 5-6 confirmed already but the more the merrier - and if we can get a large enough group, we can turn it into a democracy style game pitting two teams of humans against one another :D

I am starting a Succession Game for those of us new to this site (a year or less) in an un-modded format and at a mid-range level in hopes of improving my game and just having a fun, low-pressure game. Basically, we have 4 other players for a Large world, continents, 70% ocean, temperate climate/normal rainfall, 4 Billion years, restless barbs. We are the French with standard rules, with 11 random opponents. Skill level is Regent for this one.
We would like 1 other player and maybe an alternate or 2. Here is a screenshot of our starting save:

The Overseer
Kumquat
Othniel
Tad_Empire
HyCrest
open til 6/16

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=225987

A link would be useful. :p

You may find that not many players view this thread; I suggest you post your game in the SG forum itself, along with the other games. Good luck.

I am starting a Succession Game for those of us new to this site (a year or less) in an un-modded format and at a mid-range level in hopes of improving my game and just having a fun, low-pressure game. Basically, we have 4 other players for a Large world, continents, 70% ocean, temperate climate/normal rainfall, 4 Billion years, restless barbs. We are the French with standard rules, with 11 random opponents. Skill level is Regent for this one.
We would like 1 other player and maybe an alternate or 2. Here is a screenshot of our starting save:

The Overseer
Kumquat
Othniel
Tad_Empire
HyCrest
open til 6/16

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=225987

This one is done! We finished on 4 july 2007, gamedate 840AD with a Firaxis score of 5452 Our next is at the link in my signature.

I've been playing Civ3, and won a few games at Chieftain/Warlord. I have played one SG game on Emperor, which won the Space Race. I've tried a few games of 5CC, but each time failed. I haven't seen any 5CC SG's for training, so I setup this SG for that purpose.
We need a trainer who has won at 5CC, and 3-4 players who are interested in learning about this variant. Rules:
24-48 hrs. for a "got it"
48-72 hrs to play
Each player should play first 10 turns, then compare. With the trainers help, we'll use the best start.
After the initial turnset, each player will play 5 turns, so that we can get help & discuss.
A player can capture a city, but must only have 5 cities at the end of the turn.
For victory conditions, I'm up for any, but leaning towards conquest, space, or 100k culture.
This is at Regent level, PTW 1.27f. Standard size, Random Barbs, Random Land Mass, Wet Climate, Temperate, 4 Billion years old. Random Civs.
Here is the first start to choose from:

Here's the second start:

Third start:

Fourth start:

Fifth start:

So, tell me what you think, and if you're in. If anyone wants a save from any of these, let me know. Thanks for looking.

Interesting idea.

Just a couple of observations: I think it might be better to post the game in a new thread - I'm not sure that too many players still view this thread.

And surely a 100k culture win is impossible with five cities? :)

Good luck.

Top Bottom