Suggestion/ModMod Req. [End Turn]

Barra

Chieftain
Hello, I really like how the mod has evolved, come to play it all few years :)
After a recent civ vi playthrough i came back to CPP, but do miss the End Turn feature of civ 6.

When you have cycled through all unit commands, the "Enter" Key will bring you to any mandatory action, as choose a citys production or to choose a new tech to reseach and so on...

Like this very well, is there a chance to get it for VPP too or does there exist a mod which does this already?

I'll admit I haven't played Civ6. But what exactly is this doing you don't like? There are always pop-ups in the bottom right corner to tell you the mandatory actions.

Make sure auto end turn is unchecked. I also prefer to unchecked auto unit cycle. It may be a little more tedious to cycle through them as you're giving them commands. But I always hate that the auto cycle bounces you all over the map and places you're not necessarily focused on.

The Enter/Return Key is used as Cycle key BUT in Civ 5 it does not cycle through city order tasks, it just cycles through units. So when all orders are given, the Enter key does not bring you to a city waiting for orders and you have to click on the bottom right to go to the city which awaits orders. In civ 6 it does go to citys waiting for orders, which is a nice convenience (QOL) feature, i think.

So "I dont like" to go to the right bottom button to open a city which is waiting for orders, I would prefer this happening automatically by clicking the Enter button.

My english sems very bad, cause no one seems to understand me, so this time with google translate:

I would also like to see this feature in civ 5: In civ 6, at the end of the turn, when all units have received their orders, pressing enter will open the nearest city waiting for new build orders.(If there are citys awaiting orders)

We understand 🙂

It sounds simple but I think it's difficult to assign a button a special command. You aren't editing the games mechanics. You want the actual interface to do something different.

Top Bottom