1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Sukritact's Events and Decisions

Discussion in 'Civ5 - Modpacks' started by sukritact, Jun 22, 2014.

1. sukritact

sukritact Artist and Modder

Please post your lua logs.

2. AdrianTarkin

AdrianTarkin Oxillious

How do I do that exactly? :p

3. sukritact

4. EndEarth

EndEarth Chieftain

Why do I can always build cataphract at turn 0 in every civilization?
    And we have cataphracts as barbarian at turn 1.
    I use this mod with Ingame Editor (v 39) and PolicyPlus+(V3)

5. sukritact

Clear your cache then report back.

6. EndEarth

EndEarth Chieftain

Sry for delay yesterday I was busy.
    Clear! C:\Users\End\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\cache
    Not work still have problem.
    http://postimg.org/image/79cp6d3bz/

7. sukritact

Perhaps it conflicting with policy plus...

8. JimBobV

JimBobV Warlord

Excellent mod here, adds a lot of taste to the game and I still have much more to discover about it. However, I did encounter a bug recently. When playing as portugal, the decision you can gain two trade routes from appeared was giving me the option to enact it, even though I was not at my trade route capacity nor was I in the medieval. Sorry to interrupt whatever discussion was going on prior to this.

9. sukritact

thanks, this will be updated in the next version.

10. jollysox

jollysox Chieftain

For me the only world event that keeps happening is "Prague officials are defenestrated" ... this event just keeps repeating 3 or 4 times per turn. Any solution? Should I try re downloading?

11. sukritact

That's an issue with Bohemia, so I can't personally help you there.

12. GroovyJ

GroovyJ Chieftain

Just wanted to report a bug. It may already have been reported, because there's nearly 20 pages of comments here, but just in case it hasn't, here goes:

One of the events that can occur is a sandstorm, which destroys a tile improvement and replaces it with an antiquity site. Naturally, I was quite excited, and immediately began an archeological dig there. Unfortunately, when the dig was completed, I got the normal notification, but the menu that popped up was blank - I could neither create a monument nor an artifact. Further, because I couldn't make any choice, I can't resolve the dig, so I can't even advance to my next turn - instead of going to the next turn, it just sends me back to the blank menu for the dig.

I can send a saved game if you need it. I assume there's a way for you to contact me by email from here.

13. skodkim

skodkim Deity

Hi Sukritact

First of all congrats on this mod. It seems really exiting and I can't wait to try it out!

I have a lua related error message in lua.log though. It's almost certainly a mod conflict with one of the many mods I run but my guess is that its a conflict with a part of my personal CPP modmod that creates timber resources etc. It's probably a SaveUtils conflict but I have next to no lua skills.

Could you have a quick look at my log file and the attached part of the modmod?

\Skodkim

Attached Files:

14. cairnsy44

cairnsy44 Gooner - first class

He has been notified of this event....it happened to me too. He said he would try to fix it in the next version of the mod or simply take it out.

15. Hisu

Hisu Chieftain

sukritact, your mod(pack) is splendid, but I have a request: can you please make decisions with conditions that can't be met hidden? It's kinda frustrating playing as, say, Celts, and seeing things like "you have to be english for this". It's like showing all unique units or buildings in the queue disabled, with "you have to be German to build this Panzer" added to them. Yeah, well, I'm not German, and there's nothing I can do about it, so why show it to me?

Same reason here. Please, please hide unattainable options.

16. JFD

JFD Kathigitarkh

You're not supposed to be able to see them by default. You must have a mod conflict or some such.

17. Hisu

Hisu Chieftain

JFD, hmm... disabled all mods and it works exactly as you said. Finding which one of thirty mods do it will take a while, but thanks for the tip ^_^

18. Lord Tirian

Lord Tirian Erratic Poster

Just a general "thank you" for the mod. Been playing with it in the Community Balance Patch version... and it's awesome. It really spices up the early game and lends it some variety.

The only criticism I can offer at the moment are: not enough events (but you can never have enough)! ;)

19. JFD

JFD Kathigitarkh

What is the decision, specifically, that you can see when you shouldn't?

20. skodkim

skodkim Deity

Playing with E&D along with a number of other mods and enjoying it very much!

In the Medieval Era I did however notice an error in lua.log (Events and Decisions\Core\Decisions\Civ Decisions\CivDecisions.lua:851: attempt to index a nil value) that occurred wasn't there in the beginning of the game.

Edit: Just noticed that there were two different E&D related error messages in the log file.

\Skodkim

Attached Files:

• Lua.zip
      File size:
      5.3 KB
      Views: