Sukritact's Events and Decisions

I can't find the installation instructions. Haven't used the mod since it was taken off Steam. Where do I unpack the files?

I can't find the installation instructions. Haven't used the mod since it was taken off Steam. Where do I unpack the files?
Same place you have your other mods, C:\Users\Yourusername\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS I Presume!

Is there a plan to make events for some of the Firaxis civs?

Furthermore, I've had problems enacting the German decision "Thurn und Taxis". Someone else experienced this?

I'm playing with the Community Balance Patch and this decision just does not work. I can enact it no matter how little money I have and it has no effect. It does not even effect the amount of magistrate.

My mod list:
Spoiler :

Civ 4 Dipo Features (6/19 v10)
CBP v.13
CBP Mod Compaitbility (v.9)
CP (v.66)
City State Dipo mod (6-19 v.29)
Events & Decisions CBP ed.
More Luxuries
Promotions Ancient Ruins choice
Reforestation
RemoveBanLuxury
Unit Path Viewer

On the side, great mod! Really adds to the experience and helps make the civs and religions even more different.

Just a quick notification:

Hopefully I'll be able to release an updated version of E&D soon that relies mainly on the TableSaverLoader which will hopefully improve performance.

The update should come with a few fixes to some decisions for Enlightenment era support as well as the ability to add Event Images:

Spoiler :

Hopefully I'll be able to release an updated version of E&D soon that relies mainly on the TableSaverLoader which will hopefully improve performance.

The update should come with a few fixes to some decisions for Enlightenment era support as well as the ability to add Event Images:

This looks absolutely fantastic! This way we'll have a more immersive civ experience. I'm eager to see the finished update. Thank you for your work! :)

So... When will we see events for Vanilla civs?

I have a problem with Civilization Specific Decisions. They just don't work.The mod seems to work fine but I don't see any Civilization Specific Decisions in the decisions panel. I have no problems with Religion Specific Decisions and other Decisions, though; only civ-specific ones. I'm so confused. I tried disabling all my other mods but it still won't work. Any ideas/suggestions on how to fix it?

I'm with Natan above; is there any plan for vanilla civ's to have E&D added content? I ask because when playing against modded Civs from the Enlightenment Era mod, which all have E&D support, vanilla civs are at a disadvantage. So while using JFD's Roosevelt mod might change Washington, he still doesn't get the full advantage a civ like JFD's Bavaria might get.

But vanilla civs all have decisions... They just don't have events. If you can come up with 96 events (two for each civ), it would be nice, but who would code it if Sukritact's busy? It's not like E&D support can be conjured up from thin air or something.

Aye, events are pretty much a luxury given that they are random and cannot be relied upon to shape the players experience as decisions can.

Looking forward to the update btw, more art is always a nice thing to see!

It's also not like events are standard for mod civs. JFD is actually the only one that consistently includes 1-2 events for each of his civs. Everyone else mostly only adds decisions, so it's not like the vanilla civs are specifically singled out if you use a lot of modded civs. I only add about 4 events between all of my civs (and I don't really have any motivation to go back and add more).

JFD is actually the only one that consistently includes 1-2 events for each of his civs.
Hm..
Spoiler :
Doesn't it count when you only have 4 released civs? :confused:;)

that looks awesome, sorry to flog a dead horse but remind me again why i cant download this on steam?

8 events is nothing. Try 110! huehuehuehuehuehuheuhuehue.
I get that. 110 events and some with lots of different outcomes; that's crazy :)!. I just protested against the statement that you were the only modder consistently including events for your civs (and it's not 8, but 9 (Nuraghians has three), plus 2 for Mao, 2 for the Dervish State and 2 for the Ainu. Yeah, that's still not a lot, I know [emoji14]).

Didn't you post a screen shot a while ago, when you said you were making progress?

I have a problem with Civilization Specific Decisions. They just don't work.The mod seems to work fine but I don't see any Civilization Specific Decisions in the decisions panel. I have no problems with Religion Specific Decisions and other Decisions, though; only civ-specific ones. I'm so confused. I tried disabling all my other mods but it still won't work. Any ideas/suggestions on how to fix it?

Someone help please; everything works as intended, but no civ-decisions :(:(

Top Bottom