1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

"super joycstick" or "power player"

Discussion in 'Computer Talk' started by joycem10, Apr 16, 2004.

1. joycem10

joycem10 Deity

Im interested to se if anyone has seen/bought these and their impressions. The basic story is that this is a joystick system which comes with 76 preloaded games included. All you do is hook up the RCA plugs and play. Its supposed to have many of the old popular NES games as well as some Sega games.

If you have played, what are your impressions?

Whats games are included on your version?

What type of service and support are available to you in case the thing is defenctive?

Is it legal? I've seen it said that these things are chinese pirate products and given that they are not sold in major retailers, only mall carts and shady web sites, I wonder if that is true.

Do you recommend a purchase?

Thanks for any info.

2. Turner

Turner Deity Retired Moderator

You mean the one that looks like the old Atari joystick? I've seen them at GameStop and EB Games, but never bought one. Looks pretty cool, tho. I'm guessing it's legal, as they went through all the trouble to sell them at legitimate sites.