1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Super Power Modpack - Total Conversion

Discussion in 'Civ5 - Modpacks' started by lincoln_lyf, Jul 13, 2014.

1. TheD3rp

TheD3rp Lowly Footsoldier

I would recommend changing the Horten 229 to the Northrop YB-49, as the YB-49 is actually a bomber.

2. EnzoL

EnzoL Chieftain

I loaded up the mod and the game launched correctly. I got into a game and tried to pick the production of my capital city and nothing happens when I click the button. I'm pretty certain I have everything set up correctly. I tried re-installing the mods multiple times and still nothing happens. Help please? Also the city chooses a production if I set it to auto

3. rockinroger

rockinroger WoC Team Member

RU using enhanced user interface? If so you will need to remove it for the mod to work correctly

4. HiRezAudio

HiRezAudio Chieftain

Help!
    I have got to a point where it is now completely impossible to research any new tech as the tech screen refuses to open properly - all I get is empty space.
    Right from the start it was impossible to view the whole tree - there is simply no way to scroll the tree I can find, and at this point the game is dead in thew water as I cannot set any new research because I cannot see anything to research.

Tried taking a screenshot but it comes out solid black for some reason, and I do not know if this is related but on booting up this morning AMD Evolved announced it had automatically updated itself.

I do not know how to upload the save file, and am totally stuck here.
    Resetting the AMD to revert makes no difference.

5. abilard

abilard Chieftain

Downloaded this mod last week and I've been loving it! The changes do change the way the game is played (especially 2UPT) but the game feels fresh.

Unfortunately, in the midst of my ribald first play through I have also gotten stuck with a blank technology screen. I was running in a close second in the game, was the first to declare the Freedom ideology as Netherlands (my chief rival was first to declare ideology- autocracy). This happened right after discovering "military science" which I believe was my last industrial era technology.

I am unable to navigate on the tech tree past the ancient technologies at the beginning of the game as well.

Is the game stuck on trying to display the "Welcome to the Modern Era" screen?

Please help. I have gotten hooked on this great mod and would hate to leave the game at this point.

(also unable to take a screen shot as well)

6. Talley

Talley Chieftain

That mod is absolutely awesome. I discovered it a few days ago and I'm really enjoying it.

But is there any way it could work on Multiplayer.?

For example, if we make it looks like a DLC or something like that.

7. Grayson Carlyle

Grayson Carlyle Chieftain

There are 2 bugs I have found, and I disabled all other addons first to make sure it was not a conflict. Barbarian camps often spawn completely empty, and no units are created for many turns. This makes it rather simple to walk into them for free gold. The other is that city-states create almost no units at all, with often only having a worker or a fishing boat by turn 80, even when I have guarded them to prevent barbarian incursions.

8. Grayson Carlyle

Grayson Carlyle Chieftain

Another one, though this may be intentional. After flipping a new game on Continents Plus difficulty 3, over 40 times trying to get a spawn on the coast, I decided to enable IGE and see what was going on. Literally every AI civilization starts on the coastline except the player. I usually spawn within 2 tiles of it, so I could spend a turn to get to the coast, but that's obviously not ideal.

9. micbucci

micbucci Chieftain

Wow...This mod adds so much more depth and strategy it is just absolutely amazing. Super Power Modpack is easily the BEST mod I've ever played since Thomas War on Civ4. Keep up the awesome work Lincoln and keep this mod alive! :goodjob:

10. SonofaRose

SonofaRose Protektor of Fatherländ

This looks really good! Is it compatible with: Events & Decisions, Cultural Capitals or Corporations? Quite certain it won't be with all of them, but perhaps one of them?

11. Buildkirbyus

Buildkirbyus Trainee Modder

I highly doubt it- this is a total conversion mod. These have VERY little compatibility with other mods.

12. rockinroger

I use events and decisions with this mod currently.

I do not know of the other 2 mods.

13. rockinroger

I am currently having one issue with courthouses. I can build one and it still says i can build them again. I have had some cities where i have built or bought them multiple times. Is this by design or do i have a mod enabled that is not working correctly?

14. AwakeDreamingUK

AwakeDreamingUK Chieftain

I am experiencing the problem of not being able to scroll the tech tree. I have tried a fresh install using only the 2 mods needed, no extra. I even deleted the Civ 5 folders inside the Steam folder and the My Games folder. Is this likely to be fixed?

The mod is awesome, but if I can't scroll the tech tree then it'd impossible to play. :(

15. rockinroger

Try deleting all of these. Cache, Logs, Moduserdata. and saves. see if that helps. Depending on how many mods you have the game may crash b4 reloading all mods. If so reloaded it again. i have had to reload it 2-3 times b4 to get started.

16. lincoln_lyf

lincoln_lyf Chieftain

Hi Hulfgar, it's good to see you here. It looks like you have found out the reason of 12kb savegame issue?

17. lincoln_lyf

lincoln_lyf Chieftain

It seems that you have enabled some other mods modifying TechTree or some required DLCs are missing.

18. lincoln_lyf

lincoln_lyf Chieftain

Are you sure the TechTree was OK at the beginning of this game?

19. lincoln_lyf

lincoln_lyf Chieftain

Try Custom Advanced Setup Screen (v 5) by Gedemon.

SuperPower can run in hotseat mode with Custom Advanced Setup Screen but I didn't test in Multiplayer mode.

20. lincoln_lyf

lincoln_lyf Chieftain

Thanks for your report.

1, I didn't change anything in the Barbarian system. Maybe it has something to do with the difficulty.
    2, City-states build things slower than major civs. You may try higher levels of difficulties where the AI has production bonus. I only test my mod in the highest difficulty level.