Super Power Modpack - Total Conversion

I have 3 of these TechBottonInclude.lua files but they reside in a different locations than what you mentioned... also, I assume you mean "Civ V Diplomatic Features"? Could you give the full file path?

Thanks!
No, I meant what I wrote: that mod is named after missing diplomacy options that were available in Civ IV ;). Full path is:

C:\Users\<username>\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\Civ IV Diplomatic Features (v 10)\UI\InGame\TechTree

What are the two other locations you have that file in?

No, I meant what I wrote: that mod is named after missing diplomacy options that were available in Civ IV ;). Full path is:

C:\Users\<username>\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\Civ IV Diplomatic Features (v 10)\UI\InGame\TechTree

i cant see ther tech tree either but do not have the civ iv diplomatic features activated or even installed, so it cant be this. Does anyone have an idea? i have version 5, and dll 66 etc and no other mods running. Please help as i am loving this mod.

i cant see ther tech tree either but do not have the civ iv diplomatic features activated or even installed, so it cant be this. Does anyone have an idea? i have version 5, and dll 66 etc and no other mods running. Please help as i am loving this mod.

Odd as fo me this really did the trick. Did you clear your cache also?

that worked thanks, but now i cant load my saves ctd, please help:)
That's odd, I don't think the removal of a single lua file can cause a CTD :confused:. Not sure I can help you with that, does anyone else have a cure?!

Hi i just downloaded the game manually and its been working fine except that i can't click the produce button at all and have to resort to the automation button is there a way to fix this?

im back to the problem with sicence as in i cant pick any at a certain point, i have dll 66 and version 5. so annoying i am yet to finish a game...

Hi i just downloaded the game manually and its been working fine except that i can't click the produce button at all and have to resort to the automation button is there a way to fix this?
Probably, do you use any other mods? Have you cleared the game cache before starting a new game?

@Zalcron: which mods do you run next to this mod?

Thanks for the file path. Unfortunately I do not have that folder (ergo I do not have that particular mod i guess). Is that mod needed for this mod to run?

Probably, do you use any other mods? Have you cleared the game cache before starting a new game?

@Zalcron: which mods do you run next to this mod?

only in game editor, just did another game, and same story gets stuck at a random point when trying to pick a new technoolgy. previosly i had no future units mod on but took it off.

only in game editor, just did another game, and same story gets stuck at a random point when trying to pick a new technoolgy. previosly i had no future units mod on but took it off.
In which era does this happen to you?

Has anyone that had encountered the inability to get new technology past the industrial age (or anyone that had the problem with the stuck Techtree) been able to solve the issue? I've tried all of the suggestions and nothing is working yet.

FYI- When keeping all the DLCs and the DLL v66 active and just turning "off" the Superpower mod restores the horizontal scroll bar in the bottom of the tech tree. This leads me to believe that there is a glitch in one of the files in the Superpower mod.

Do you have EUI on? If you do you have to delete all files in the City View folder of EUI and all files in the Unit Panel folder of EUI. I don't know if anyone else has done this but this is the way for EUI to be compatible with this mod. Hope this helps :)

Another problem I've encountered - I don't seem to be able to build the ministry of plenty. I have a spaceship factory in every city and have the tech researched, just can't find it in the build queue. Am I missing something?

Just went into IGE and correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks like the ministry of plenty requires order, the ministry of peace requires autocracy and the ministry of truth requires freedom.

Do you have EUI on? If you do you have to delete all files in the City View folder of EUI and all files in the Unit Panel folder of EUI. I don't know if anyone else has done this but this is the way for EUI to be compatible with this mod. Hope this helps :)
Just come to realise that the loading order might be of significance. My loading order is:

Whowards DLL v.66
Super Power Modpack v.5
Civ IV Diplomacy Mod v.10
CivIV Features v.1

Any other additional mod you like.

In which era does this happen to you?

genetic engineering on this occasion, but seems random.

just to be clear all i have is sp v 5, dll v 66 and in game editor. There is nothing else i need is there? and the cache is cleared.

genetic engineering on this occasion, but seems random.

just to be clear all i have is sp v 5, dll v 66 and in game editor. There is nothing else i need is there? and the cache is cleared.

i wnet back a few turns tried agian and can see it cant handle genetic engineering only on this occasion. it just wont let me select it.

please HELP

i love your MOD i makes the whole game a million times better , but i have a big problem any map i play i dont have any and i mean any resurces ( exept deers and fish )

what maps can i playe ( standard or large size ) so i can have all the advantages that your MOD provides ... i really dont Know a lot about computers so i really need your help

thanks in advance guys

Top Bottom