SuperCiv mod: addition of different civilizations

Why not in Portuguese language??

Hi,

I find the idea of this SuperCiv great, no problem downloading a huge file, etc… but: Is it 1.61 compatible? Everything run fine till I meet the first other civ. Heads are not animated and I can not dialogue with the leader, i.e. there is just a blank space, there are no “There will be peace in our time” / “War” buttons. Any idea?

Ulysse

ulysse said:
Hi,

I find the idea of this SuperCiv great, no problem downloading a huge file, etc… but: Is it 1.61 compatible? Everything run fine till I meet the first other civ. Heads are not animated and I can not dialogue with the leader, i.e. there is just a blank space, there are no “There will be peace in our time” / “War” buttons. Any idea?

Ulysse

It's not 1.61 and likely won't be as LAnkou is long-gone from modding.

CIV Gold (check my sig) adds another 43 civs, and is 1.61 compatible.

Can anyone do us a favor and make 'm compatible with the Mac?
Ask AlanH for any help on this one......For some reason no-one can create them on the Mac.

Can anyone do us a favor and make 'm compatible with the Mac?
Ask AlanH for any help on this one......For some reason no-one can create them on the Mac.

CIV Gold 3.0 is compatible with Mac. Adds 49 civs.

Great diversity but 43 civs are still not enough for the 50 civs game dll.

I know I sound like a broken record, but L'Ankou is gone and this mod is no longer being updated. Other CIV mods exist that add dozens of civs, but this one's done.

I can't find the file on any on Filefont, when I click on the link, it ges to the main page of Flefont, not the file.

Wow, 2 years and and 5 months after the last post - which already said the mod is no longer maintained - (and 3 years and 4 months after the initial post got last updated) you wonder why you cannot find the mod on Filefront any more.

Talk about necromancy.

Top Bottom