Sweden and Nobel Prize... is it cumulative?

This answer has probably been answered here, but just thought I'd try to find out one more time... is Sweden's 10% great person donation UA cumulative? Like, if you're friends with 5 civs, do you get 50% or still just 10% bonus?

Lemme know asap because I'm looking forward to starting a new game as 'dem Sweedz. :)

:confused::confused::confused:

Yes can confirm it 10% PER DoF so 5 DoF = 10% each for them and a total of 50% for you
My last game as Sweden I had 3 DoFs most of the game and the Tooltip clearly showed the extra 30% when hovering over a GP bar in the city screens. Its will be under Empire Bonus.

Yup, it is.
I had a recent game with +40% GP generation around turn 50. Fun. :D

I played a huge game with 22 civs and reached 140% only from DOFs. I still think Sweden is a weak civ, very situational UA and unimpressive unique units.

u can get more than 50% bonus. and there are at least 2 other threads about sweden u could have read b4 asking. might wanna check them out annyways if ur thinking of playing sweedz

there ua provides them wit a kick ass start ( instant cs ally of ur choice), and just gets better as the game goes on.

Top Bottom