T.r.o.n. Pbem

Allrighty then!

* New Amsterdam created in the New Land
* Strassbourg created

A question to you, kobi:
How did you remove the supply-demand thing when you click on a foreign city? And how did you get the cities' supply-demand removed from the city screen?

BTW, I really like this scenario! :)

Originally posted by Ohwell
If you don't have the technology in the "trade" slot, it doesn't show.

Yes of course! It's been a while since I've played regular Civ :crazyeye:

Anyways, since it's only the three of us we could maybe get the speed of the game up :)

Who's that on you avatar, Ohwell?

Originally posted by Eivind IV
Allrighty then!

1. A question to you, kobi:
How did you remove the supply-demand thing when you click on a foreign city? And how did you get the cities' supply-demand removed from the city screen?

2. BTW, I really like this scenario! :)

1. Yep, its what Ohwell said. Also see here for a bit more details on the demand and supply list.

http://apolyton.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=67754

2. It was quite memorable making it. Its the only one where I had to research everything from scratch instead of pulling details straight out from my head. I learnt quite a bit about history in the process. Too bad it was born past the hey day of Civ2.

Damned Portuguese sneaked attacked on me when their new monarch took over, sank my Galley.

The New British Ruler was more civilized and diplomatic relations are civilized.

p.s. Why am I at war with every nation? Does the AI declare war behind our backs or is this a sign of tampering?

Are you at war with the Dutch???
If so, feel free to sign the peace agreement, I have no interests but peace with every nation.

Just so you guys know, I got nailed by the military :sad: That means I will probably have to quit all my games in order to serve my country. I'm not sure, but it might be that they have internet and PC's we soldiers can borrow in our spare time. In that case, I won't have to quit them all.

I am not going yet though. It's not until the 29th of July but I want to let you know it now already. I will then be away for a year. :sniper:

I am most likely going to Kosovo (NATO), Afghanistan (NATO) or Iraq (Under British command) to serve as a peace keeping soldier. :tank:

I did not want this to happen. Damn Norwegian conscription! :aargh:

Top Bottom