TAM DLL compatible with BTS 3.19 has arrived!

Shqype

Shqyptar
Yes, it is finally here. I have returned from my time away and I have FINALLY updated the TAM DLL to be compatible with BTS 3.19. Now we all can enjoy our favorite mod on the latest version of CIV 4 BTS!

Please post desired additions and requests in the appropriate thread. Let the team know what you want to see and hopefully we'll be able to accommodate you.

Download the attachment in this post.

Unzip the file and place the DLL in the TAM mod's Assets folder. It might be in the following location: C:\Documents and Settings\Shqype\My Documents\My Games\Beyond the Sword\MODS\TAM\Assets

You will want to replace this new version with the old one currently there.

And TAM should work fine with BTS 3.19 after that. Enjoy! :)

Attachments

• CvGameCoreDLL.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,768
For those who may run into the same issue that I did with the MOD not loading map files correctly (in my case loading only 18 civs instead of the 24 that it should have).
Below is a copy from another thread.

--------------------------------------------------

Ok heres the deal on the 18civ vs 24civ map load

it was not a bad install, but a bad install placement

i downloaded the zip file in the folder as instructed, BUT when it extracted it created a folder named the same as the file. when the game loaded the Mod and searched for the Core DLL it grabbed an older one which was in the folder level above the assets folder.

so if anyone else has this issue, the CivCoreDLL.dll file needs to be in the

Beyond the Sword\MODS\TAM\Assets

not as a folder in there.

Gray

Good to have a playable version again! Thanks. :)

Would you please also give the source code for the DLL?

Just wanted to say thanks for putting this together. My wife and I are glad to be playing TAM again :goodjob:

Good to have a playable version again! Thanks. :)

Would you please also give the source code for the DLL?

Indeed, I've just come back to civ modding after completing my honours studies and would love to continue the modifications to TAM I was working on.
Mostly I want to add unlimited and unrestricted colonies and larger city radii to TAM for which the dll has to be modified. So if anyone has the source code (either for 3.19 or 3.17) it would be great if they could post it.

Ahh...

May I have your source codes please? So I'm hand it over to Afforess because I liked the idea of resources-dependent promotions that someone mentioned you have here. I asked Afforess to look at it for future version of A New Dawn of Rise of Mankind.

It would be much appreciated :).

Top Bottom