Taxonomy myth/story/stories incosistency

raxo2222

Time Traveller
I reported it before, but that got ignored.

So all myth except non-animal, stories and story, that I listed are taxonomy myths?
For example wolf story isn't buldable, but wolf stories is buildable.
Bear, Monotremes, Penguin, Rhinoceroses, Spotted Cat, Tapir, Crocodile, Elephant and Wolf myths seems to be too specific to be buildable.

At least they could be made clear in descriptions, that these myths are taxonomy class, that can be build like building or placed by unit.
I removed all non animal myths and those, that have Myth, Stories and Story entry.
So these following myths/story/stories are incosistent, when it comes to being buildable
Myths:
Crocodile, Elephant, Fish (local), Monotremes, Rhinoceroses, Sharks, Snakes, Spotted Cat, Tales of Fish, Tapir, Wolf.

Stories:
Fish, Hippos, Wolf,

Story:
Snakes, Tales of Fish.

Same issue with job done in 99% and forgotten.

So it seems like taxonomy myth/story/stories should be reviewed: for example Story of Wolf isn't buildable, while Stories and Myth of Wolf is buildable.

This is something I have been continually working on over time. There are still animals that don't have myths etc at all.

Since it appears that I have left modding completely of late, it will have to be up to someone else to carry on. There are "templates" of how to do both, you just need to look in the z_experimental in my folder for them.

Top Bottom