Team Amazon pitboss

2metra and bbp. You've been more than patient with us, just wondering when you guys can get to your turn?

Was waiting reply on some strategic matters from bbp. Finished my turn.

I'm willing. I haven't even seen PMB on messenger lately though, so not sure what's up with him.

If we leave it paused, the AI won't play, right?

I've got no problem with it, but the others have a say as well.

Yes, if the game is paused, the AI doesnt move anything.

I am OK with Elkad taking over PMB. The game is at a phase that it will be a team win anyway rather than a single player.

I was gonna suggest that, too. And ask if either bobby or you could take over mine? I'm retired from Civ aside from this and haven't really been paying that much attention to the game for a long time. These recent delays have killed whatever little desire I may have had left for playing.

OK, I'll try to get this moving later tonight (probably 5 hours or so..)

I was gonna suggest that, too. And ask if either bobby or you could take over mine? I'm retired from Civ aside from this and haven't really been paying that much attention to the game for a long time. These recent delays have killed whatever little desire I may have had left for playing.

I will do that if Bobby is OK.

Also I want to remind you and invite you guys once again for joining Team CFC in the Inter-Site Demo Game 2012 which is nearly about to start. :)

I'm fine with the two takeovers. I'm currently on vacation so I may struggle to log in very often for the next week or so but I should manage to get my turns played.

I got the pass from bbp and will play in one or two days when I get back from the sea.

er, nvm if you saw the other message.

got confused with your multiple logins :)

Maybe if you got the impression I broke the NAP 1 turn earlier, you already saw I am not. Yes, I though I need different names for the two civs I play and I used to have them, but with the last time login I forgot about it, sorry.

Top Bottom