Team email

user name: teamSANCTA@gmail.com
password: warsawwasraw (warsaw was raw)
password question: What does SANCTA mean?
answer: Pure awesomeness
back up email: remake20@gmail.com (I didn't have anyone else so I just put mine)
Game password: warsawwasraw (same as email password)

Please go here to find out how to play the save.
Here is the info on the game.
Remember Memphis is our turnplayer. If there is less than 4 hours left Azman333 can play. If there is less than an hour left anyone can play, but please post an update and post a "SANCTA has played (I'm an emergency player)" in this thread.

Is everyone okay with the password and everything like that.

Everything looks awesome. I haven't logged into it yet though. So how are we going to use this? How has it been used in the past? I know with PBEM they come in handy, but does a Pitboss game have an updater where we can all look at the save? Also, what are the problems with logging into the Server and looking at our Civ...I remember reading something about network problems.

Thanks for putting that together for us, Remake.

In Gmail, at the very top, you'll find the setting link (right of your Email Address). After clicking this you will see a new screen pop up; select the Tab, "Filters". Create a new match (search Gmail help for instructions if you are lost here) and you're off to the races.

I've logged in and created a filter to send everything the account gets to myself. In time I will modify this filter and create new ones. It is my understanding that filters can output to multiple email addresses so once we get them going we can just use them like distribution lists. If some of you guys aren't familiar with how that works, leave it to me.

I've also granted my Google Account full control of the calendar for purposes of chronicling certain things that we've already been doing. Feel free to look if you wish, leaving comments is possible. If you don't visit the calendar, you won't miss anything!

Just wanted to keep you guys informed of what was going on with our 'asset'. :)

I was setting up the Civstats messenger to send an email to the teamsancta account...has someone else here already registered Willem on the site? If so, it would be possible to forward the turn tracker email from the team email to multiple team members.

Essentially, the reason I ask this is because when I go to register the leader for the teamsancta account the only two available are kazakhstan and mad scientists. :confused:

I'd like to set this up as early as possible so that all turn alerts can be sent to the turn player(s) and anyone else who wants to know as the turns cycle. Thanks!

Or better yet - whoever set it up should have it e-mail our Team SANCTA gmail account... then we can have the gmail account auto-forward to whoever wants it?

I don't know if it was so much a question, but that is the idea (auto-forwarding to team members who want the updates), yes. :)

Actually I only check that if I have a PBEM save I'm going to play. Instead can you tell me how so I can foreword it to my private email (which I don't want anyone to know).

Team 3 is registered to civplayah.

@Civplayah: I've been trying to set this up since game start...I had mentioned that I would take care of it before Civstats was up...if you can't unregister then forward all Civstats messages to our team email, teamsancta at gmail dot com.

Thanks, man!

The noob has done it;). Didn't know what I was doing, so I registered the leader under my personal e-mail. Now, I've changed the e-mail so that it's set to our e-mail. Sorry Viva, my bad.

Awesome! No worries, just hadn't heard from you so I thought I'd get you on all fronts! ;)

We haven't received a message in our inbox yet...I don't know if it's supposed to send a new message when you change your email or not. Either way, we'll find out over the next few days if that worked or not...thanks, CP.

---------------------------------

Updates are now coming to our team email account. To subscribe, send an email to teamSANCTA at gmail dot com - subject: Civstats.

Top Bottom