Team Game Part Deux

Caledorn

Emperor
(This post will eventually be edited/updated with all the settings etc for the game)

So, the original intrateam game sadly fell apart before the end, and we're going to try to play another one - this time aiming to actually complete it. :)

So far the people who have shown an interest in participating is, in alphabetical order:

2metraninja
Aivoturso
Arkipeller
bistitra
Caledorn
Cav scout
classical_hero
dratboy

It would of course be fun if we can get 2-4 more players, so perhaps we should consider asking friends if they're interested in joining too?

If I've understood people correctly we want a game with a bit faster pace, so I'm thinking a medium-sized map, where there's not too much distance between the players, would be good. Not sure if we want Normal or Quick speed, so I suggest we discuss that a bit. As soon as we are in agreement, I will ask someone over at RB if they can make a map for us, so we get a decent and balanced map. If you have any thoughts and/or ideas for what we should request for our map (pangaea? mirrored starts? some resources banned? wonders banned?), then please voice them here.

The last map was awful! (sorry Bows if it was you who made it :D)

And for killing the store offers you a brand new killer, even more efficient than the old one :D

Didn't bow make the last map? If he did, he could make this one also. BTW, I am in. I can't wait until I get slaughtered by 2mn.

I bumped you into the list of interested players. Let me know if that was a misinterpretation ;)

The previous map was just generated by a script btw. I'm going to ask Plako or someone else over at RB if they can help us with a map. :)

:lol: I thought you were making a deliberate reference to Hot Shots! Part Deux the sequel to Hot Shots!, two parodies of all the most popular American action films of the era.

Oh - I'm just an ignorant norwegian who rarely watches movies. :D

So, I have the list of players in the first post. Could someone please take the time and PM the persons listed there who have not been active in this thread, to ensure they're still interested?

Also, if you know someone who might want to join, this is the time to invite them - quickly. I'd like this game up asap. As soon as we have a definite number of players, and we agree on the speed (quick or normal - I prefer normal, since we're going to play on a medium map), we're ready to pick civs/leaders and get a map maker to make the map - and hopefully that won't take too long with a medium map. :)

As for leader/civ choices, should we do a snake pick, or should we just do randoms? I find randoms a bit boring myself, as it usually leaves someone with a fairly horrible combination, while others may luck out and get something really really nice in comparison.

Medium map (I read it as smaller than normal) and normal speed can evolve in early onslaught. I am OK with quick speed and smaller than usual space for everyone. The game will develop faster.

Top Bottom