Team Whomp *Spoiler*

Status
Not open for further replies.
My number one perference is Iros then Celts.

Older is better.

No SGLs, No SoZ, I prefer Persia then Rome for non-AGR.

Don't give a hoot about color, just as long as all the colors are distinct. Having Iroquois and Portugal both being a shade of purple stinks. We have that in GR7 right now.

Non Ag
3. England
4. France
5. Korea

No to SoZ, that is another random thingy and AC's generaled by humans are just too overpowering.

Was the thinking on a young world related to terrain defense bonus? If so I confess to being like a cat on a hot tin roof, just plain not sure where to light.

Idiot St. Simeon of the K.I.S.S. ?

So no SoZ, no SGL, old world, red color.
I think we should go with Persia as the non-agr civ. UU is just plain killer.

RegentMan said:
Also, do you want your civ to have a special name? Will it be just your team name? Leader and title are also wanted.
K.I.S.S. seems to be very popular. How about The Idiots with Grumpys of K.I.S.S.? I will be our UN rep for the time being.

Here's what I have so far. Iroquois #1 and Celts #2. No SGLs, no SoZ, no barbs, Continents with access, old world. Our color will be red.
#3 English (Bede, Bugs and SW) , Persians (Pentium and Whomp)
#4 France (Bede), Persians (Bugs) and Romans (Whomp)
#5 Korea (Bede) and Romans (Whomp)

Whomp said:
K.I.S.S. seems to be very popular. How about The Idiots with Grumpys of K.I.S.S.? I will be our UN rep for the time being.
Which one is leader name and which one is title?

I'm a little confused myself. I think leader is who would be the person who communicates in the various discussions and rulesets by the admins. I guess than would be me and my title.....Lead Idiot guy from the nation K.I.S.S....I guess.

I just looked at the ruleset and now I've read we can ask for 2 of 3 ag civs and then 3 of 5 ag civs.
That changes my 3 thru 5 choices.
3. Aztecs
4. Persians
5. Romans
Other than that I don't think we would ever even know how to use any of the other exploits. Read through the thread if you like but to summarize it don't do things like share resources with an ally or share arty and such, don't trade detailed maps without the tech, no espionage outside of the game by looking at other team saves, .
Ship chaining is legal though. I will post more on this if I seem something strange but feel free to look at the ruleset.

Sorry for the delay in checking in guys. The weekends are a tougher time for me during the summer. You know, cookouts, parties, Ozzfest. :rockon:

Iro, Celts, Persia, Rome, English.
No barbs, no SGL, no SoZ.
Emperor, continents, standard size, 5 billion, don't like wet because it's too much jungle/marsh for a game like this.
As far as color, I've always been a fan of the Celts green. :)

EDIT: Can we get a Gene Simmons leaderhead for Team K.I.S.S.? :crazyeye:

FYI Sesn we can add one more ag civ for our 3 through 5. Would you prefer a ag civ in there? I will pm Mistfit for a leam logo. Team K.I.S.S it is.

It looks like this will be our settings. Seems we got everything we wanted.

60% Continents with a possible, safe galley crossing via coast (or 2 tiles of sea), Small Map, Emperor (i.e. 1 free content citizen), no AIs, no SGLs, no barbs, no SoZ, temperate climate, 5 billion years old, normal temperature.

I have a few questions posted in the rulesets.

Ok, sure - swap England for Sumeria then

What about Kernel Idiot? :lol:

I'm not sure if I ever posted my final vote for Civs:

1. Iroquios
2. Celts
3. Persia
4. Rome
5. Maya

Also:

Darwin's band is rocking the whole state of Maine right now so maybe we'll hear from him tomorrow.
Is that so? What's his band's name?

soul_warrior said:
whomp, how about we call you - our esteemed leader - Major Idiot, commander of the K.I.S.S. Brigade? :D
Perfect. :cool: What are all of your names? We need an Idiot Savant.
IroquoisPlisken said:
Is that so? What's his band's name?
With SW, Darwin and Bugs we have quite a musical team here and not to toot my own horn but I've been told I am one of the preeminent air guarists in the Great Lakes region. My leaping reverse windmill move is legendary.

Here is darwin's band page.

http://www.everythinginbetween.us/

Whomp said:
With SW, Darwin and Bugs we have quite a musical team here and not to toot my own horn but I've been told I am one of the preeminent air guarists in the Great Lakes region. My leaping reverse windmill move is legendary.

Here is darwin's band page.

http://www.everythinginbetween.us/
Not exactly my style of music, but cool nonetheless. :) I live about a half hour away from Auburn, though. Small world, indeed. :crazyeye:

As for my name? No idea. :(

IroquoisPlisken said:
I live about a half hour away from Auburn, though. Small world, indeed. :crazyeye:

As for my name? No idea. :(
Well let's see. Here's a few ideas...You could be our "Maine Idiot" or we could reserve that for Darwin and you could be our resident Idiot Civant.
Bugs could be Lefty (Coast) Grumpy and Bede could be Righty (Coast) Grumpy of the Brothers Grump. Pentium could be St. Simeon Idiot, SW DJ Funkalicious Idiot, Sesn could be plain old Johnny Damon.

Do these fit? I can't think very well right now. I'm on the deck with some libations in hand so work with me please.
Name: Dude
Formal: K.I.S.S
Nouns: Stupids
Adjective: plain old Stupids
Title: Seriously Grumpy Idiot

Well, it would read "Seriously Grumpy Idiot Dude of the Stupids." Tourists would say "Do you want to head over to the nation of K.I.S.S.?" and they would use the plain old Stupids dollar in your nation.

Look at the screenie I provided and make up some sentences using noun, formal, and adjective (like I did). That'll help you come up with some ideas.

Whomp said:
Do these fit? I can't think very well right now. I'm on the deck with some libations in hand so work with me please.
Name: Dude
a slight correction, if i might...

Name: The Dude!

and the names.... :cooool: