Tech Choice After Pottery

What should we tech after Pottery?

• Other (please specify in the thread)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I voted Writing. IW can provide more powerful military units (assuming we have iron)...but AH allows us to hook up horses. That's basically what it comes down to for me. I say we get writing first then a cheap tech (have any religions been found?) then IW and hold off on AH. With the library in place, IW will be researched quicker.

Going Writing is a massive risk for not much reward. We save a couple of turns on the next tech. Not really worth it because it will still cost us more long term unless we trade for AH (which will mean we're without pastures and have no idea where the horses are for a very long time).

Every little bit of efficiency counts.

If it's not clear in the post where i answered to champinoman, i changed my vote.
So, we should have 10 for AH vs. 7 straight to Writing.

Okay, looks like Animal Husbandry first is winning 10-8 at the moment. So unless anything changes soon, we'll go with Animal Husbandry next after Pottery.

If it's not clear in the post where i answered to champinoman, i changed my vote.
So, we should have 10 for AH vs. 7 straight to Writing.

I edited the totals to account for this changed vote. AH 10, Writing 9.

I edited the totals to account for this changed vote. AH 10, Writing 9.

The next turn has arrived, since there was not much new activity here, AH has held a slim, but consistent lead, and I was willing to switch my vote to AH in the event of a tie, I played the turn and selected AH as the next tech.

Top Bottom