Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Provolution

Sage of Quatronia
Technology Poll - Monotheism First

As our Mongol Empire is planning on making the civic change as our troops will heal following the conquest of Berlin, I pledge to your common sense to support an immediate shift to Monotheism in order to assure that we can make the revolution as originally planned. There has been a support for Guilds, but that support was never actually polled. All I ask for, is some flexibility and pragmatism in making this revolution happen in a smooth manner. I urge all citizen to support option 1 in order to support our immediate civic change.
I never knew a simple revolution would require as many polls as this, but some are bent on delaying it, and I cannot stand for that. Every turn lost to the civic change, are a windfall of opportunities lost to the Mongol Empire.

Speaking for the military, we do not need knights yet as most of our capable troops are already at the front and knights would not matter in a long while, and for groceries, we are already building courthouses and units for the war.

The options are

1. Research Monotheism first before the conquest of Berlin in 5 turns
2. Research Monotheism after Guilds in 8 turns time
3. Research Monotheism after Guilds and Banking in whatever time it takes

Moderator, please remove this poll, as instructions for researching Monotheism before Berlin Conquest is already posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom