[NFP] teleportation building in spaceport district.

Basileus Kausx

Chieftain
Well, the idea is that it be a building similar to the airport but with the advantage of being able to place the unit anywhere on the map.

I have been trying to do something easy, but there is no way. It was the first time I entered modbuddy and everything is too swampy... I have tried to see tutorials but it is very difficult for me because I don't know English and almost nothing about programming.

It would be nice if the airport only worked on the same continents, the thing would be if the continents were like planets. and split maps into two or multiple maps. thanks for reading me.

I imagine that it is a lot of work after everything I saw, maybe with someone to guide me it is enough or maybe it is not possible to do it.

Attachments

• habitable exoplanets.png
    habitable exoplanets.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 27
mmh... would be a cool idea for my scrambled reset- young dryas restart... just making thew Pyramid of the Sun the teleport machine instead of space station...

I imagine that it is a lot of work after everything I saw, maybe with someone to guide me it is enough or maybe it is not possible to do it.

Hey, nice first post Basil! Welcome to Civ Forum!!! Rember the one rule! There's no kings here!! Criticize everything end everyone!! Starting from yourself!!

As pf now, Civ VI has stopped development, but soon enough it will come the time for CIV VII... then you could talk with the devs, without knowing it...
Everything is possible. Think in terms of projected gameplay also.
If you suggest worker sacrifice to speed up work, but then workers costs as much as three temples, and have limited jobs, then who will build the roads??
Consequences are hard to tell, so let run your imagination wild! Pes+unu!

Last edited:
Hey, nice first post Basil! Welcome to Civ Forum!!! Rember the one rule! There's no kings here!! Criticize everything end everyone!! Starting from yourself!!

As pf now, Civ VI has stopped development, but soon enough it will come the time for CIV VII... then you could talk with the devs, without knowing it...
Everything is possible. Think in terms of projected gameplay also.
If you suggest worker sacrifice to speed up work, but then workers costs as much as three temples, and have limited jobs, then who will build the roads??
Consequences are hard to tell, so let run your imagination wild! Pes+unu!

oh thank you for valuing my idea, although I don't fully understand that about the workers of the road and the temple, although I think I do a little... anyway, thanks and it's true here there are no kings there are deities xP

Top Bottom