Temeraire Mod

Turnernator

Chieftain
Anyone who clicked this hoping for a mod based on the series, I apologize. This is actually a post because I suck at Modding, and every time I try to make this mod, I fail miserably. (Note, however, I did succeed in making a very powerful character that is supposed to be a dragon, instead looking like a giant lump of black on the screen. I'm not sure how I did it, but I don't want a repeat.) So, for myself and all other Naomi Novik fans on this forum, could someone with actual modding ability try to make a mod for this? If you could, I would greatly appreciate it.

Anyone who clicked this hoping for a mod based on the series, I apologize. This is actually a post because I suck at Modding, and every time I try to make this mod, I fail miserably. (Note, however, I did succeed in making a very powerful character that is supposed to be a dragon, instead looking like a giant lump of black on the screen. I'm not sure how I did it, but I don't want a repeat.) So, for myself and all other Naomi Novik fans on this forum, could someone with actual modding ability try to make a mod for this? If you could, I would greatly appreciate it.
I dont know how to mod either, but it cant be too hard to just snatch a bunch of dragon models from other mods like ffh2, then just do some xml editing. I was looking for one myself, but now I guess I will just make my own.

Top Bottom