TEMPLATE: Future Era

You woudn't be forgeting one other mod now would you? :) Way to many members are Balancer RL deprived these days but Im sure someone would agree it was the first, no?. ;)

Still your mod is very good indeed,

No your right, it has around 22 added techs ontop of a padded modern age as well. The techs open many improvments and units, additional wonders (big n small) and one government and resource. In short it Plays like one to me.

What you say yours has is more impressive! though, remember with yours, I coudn't get past the middle ages to see all this. (I'll try a easier difficculty ;)

all thought, I remember only seeing 4 eras. (I always check the tech tree first thing). Im I mistaken or did you find away the traditinal scence of the word?

Oh Ok ya that is a step closer.... an extra city set (5) and a 5th music score otherwize the techree thing is the same only combined era are differnt(Balancer use the 4th to fit the extra, and your uses the 3rd , making the future era have its own screen) Ok, I got it. :) Thanks. Good ideas.
Id say aslong as no modern age techs are in your 'future era' it is an improvment on the original mod with the Comlete future era. Oh but does yours have teleport machines! ;)

Sorry Stormrage. thought maybe someone had gotten it to wok in FOUR years, and they have. So I guess it does.

EDIT: I dled it, and it does work, but its a vanilla file, so dunno about conquests

Yah, JFJ, sorry, I thought it was about a 5th era, and its actually about a future era. Cos the 5th era doesn`t exist. You could cramm the techs from 2 eras into 1 for all you want, but there can still be only 4.

JFJ - of course you can shuffle techs the way you see fit, and create even a near and far future eras if you want, with cramming the ancient and medieval in the first era, and industrial and modern in the second. There are tons and tons of custom tech-trees that do that sort of thing....

This is like someone from the present would ask: "hey, d`ya think I could get those horses to pull my wagon?"

Top Bottom