Term 1 - Ministry of War: The Rise of the Samurai

Provolution said:
Officers, place make a qiuick detour NW, 1 tile, in order quickly to figure out that city location. There is a mismatch here.

Please, be more specific... while I think I understand your request (move the Warrior scout 1 tile NW, to the hill), I don't think I understand the reason for the request, that's a little far to be settling at this point.

However, I do agree going NW more then 1 tile to the Mountain may be prudent (though requiring some backtracking).

EDIT: or we could go North 1 tile to the mountain....

I am pleased that you were able to act in my stead for the TC Falcon. I will be sure to call upon you again as you have shown high excellence in your hangling of my request. :)

Thanks Sarevok.

I need to annouce that I will be moving into my apartment next weekend (Aug. 15th.), and I have quite a few things I need to accomplish until then. It shouldn't effect my participation in the days leading up to the move, but moving day itself, I will likely not have any chance to check in on that day.

Maybe we should find their capital city and blitz them while they're weak.

Dear Minister of the Military.

I've come up with an escape hatch, in case the Babylonians really are back-stabbing us (again). I'd like to ask the Military to consider this option and decide whether this is a possible escape-hatch or not. I'm not promoting it, I just want to know whether the Military will consider it an option, if all goes wrong.

Disband (or merge) the settler in the Capital to get shields quickly enough for a defending warrior to be produced.

No, disbanding the settler now would basically be giving up colonization. The Babylonians are really close to us and we need to grab land before they do.

Why burn their cities when we can make it our summer homes? :king:

I wish for the Ministry of War to cast there votes and partisipate in the Babylon Trade thread :).

Thanks,
CivGeneral

blackheart said:
No, disbanding the settler now would basically be giving up colonization. The Babylonians are really close to us and we need to grab land before they do.

Why burn their cities when we can make it our summer homes? :king:
I do see a threat as unreasonable. We should go land grabbing, but as I said this is not this ministry's jurisdiction. I have no control of Settlers or Workers.

To the minister of military,

Hello Im a new citizen I would like to offer my services to the minister of military in response to your request for appliancts....I would like to apply for the position of Chief of Air Force when we get to that stage...to give me some experience and to put my AAFC skills into practise :)

regards ali :)

Hello Ali,

I welcome you to CFC and the Ministry of War. I hope that you can do well here and that you will learn many things for your future in the DG. However, we are currently in the ancient age when the light at the end of the tunnel are warriors with iron weapons, so we wont be in such an age for a long time, months at least. Still I hope you can learn much here :)

- Sarevok

Top Bottom