Term 1 Presidential Office - Hail to the Chieftess!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was no reason for you to ban me from #civfanatics and #demogame after the chat was over. We are supposed to have free speech in Fanatika and I should be able to have a free debate with the Science and Domestic Leaders without our President squelching it!!!!

Donsig, as I said, the turn chat was over. But, flaming another chat member isn't constructive discussion. There were still other people in the chat, and that kind of flame war denies others the right to be heard. Why? Because with you can Fionn yelling at each other, it drowns out the citizen's voice. I had to ban you as a chat op to keep the peace in the forums. As president, I also had to make sure everyone had a voice. Now, please don't troll in other threads. If you have a complaint, take it to the citizens forum, or the judiciary!

Originally posted by Chieftess
Donsig, as I said, the turn chat was over. But, flaming another chat member isn't constructive discussion. There were still other people in the chat, and that kind of flame war denies others the right to be heard. Why? Because with you can Fionn yelling at each other, it drowns out the citizen's voice. I had to ban you as a chat op to keep the peace in the forums. As president, I also had to make sure everyone had a voice. Now, please don't troll in other threads. If you have a complaint, take it to the citizens forum, or the judiciary!

No one else was discussing anything CT. I was talking to Strider and Fionn. No one was yelling and no one else was kept from the discussion. I have several complaints and I've been posting them in the appropriate threads. I am not one to run to the judiciary every time something happens that I do not like. And I do not call bringing our leaders to task for their actions flaming or trolling.

Every Game somebody tries to kick Donsig out! :lol: ;)
I don't think that anybody should be kicked out with out very good reason and the person should be warned first. Having said that I was NOT in the turn chat and so don't know if Cheiftess didn't warn Don'.

Yes, I'm still here. :) Reading threads, modding the tournament forum. (checking saves, too)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom