King Phaedron

Warlord
Here is the lowdown:

We are in what the Mayans called "The 6th Earth," that is to say, the sixth time in human history that the world was destroyed and remade due to the recurring cataclysm of the Solar Micronova and Magnetic Pole Reversal that happens roughly every 12,000 years. (Go the Suspicious Observers youtube channel and Magnetic Reversal News) So it is fitting we reached the Pinnacle of Civilization 6.

It also ties in heavily with Religion, since in the Bible mankind was created on day 6, and is the 6th King of the Book of Revelation who "always is," and whose destruction in the coming decades is the 6th seal, and activates the events of Matthew 24 (2+4=6) and the 6th Commandment is do not murder. There is also the perfection of the hexagonal shape, the complete work of Creation on the 6th day, the Saturn Noahs Ark New Jerusalem cube which is our 3D Universe.

Proper translation of Genesis 1 reveals it is not the first creation, but rather creation after destruction. Mankind is made in general on day 6, but that is before Adam and Eve who don't appear until the next chapter. There is in fact a much older text of the 7 days creation myth that comes from James Churchward's translation of the Naacal and Mexican Tablets wherein it was the creation story of the ancient continent Lemuria or Kumari Kandam, wherein the 7 headed serpent creates the world in 7 days. GOD is resting on the 7th day where? The body is the temple of the Lord.

The coming Solar Cataclysm expected in 2036 will bring an end to the 6th world, reshape the entire world map, and restart the next REAL LIFE game of Civilization in the 7th world. So it is not appropriate to make Civilization 7 at this time, but it should be made post cataclysm, assume that enough of us and our technology survive to make it. As found in the recently partially declassified CIA Adam and Eve story by Chan Thomas, we can expect 1000 mile per hour wind and Ice powerful enough to flash freeze a mammoth. Historically, humanity has survived this event by hiding underground, and every culture has the plasma man stick figure drawing that will be visible in the sky.

I am suggesting 2036, as that should be the Solar Maximum of Solar Cycle 26, which will be a perfect correspondence with the 26, the number of GOD (7+15+4) and YHWH. Furthermore, everything important in Bible Prophecy is hidden behind the number 26. Like Daniel 5:26 "GOD has numbered the kingdom and finished it," Or Mt 26:26 "This is my body of the new covenant." Psalm 104:26, 2 Esdras 13:26, Hebrews 9:26, Amos 2:6, and dozens of others.

The number 7 is the de facto Spiritual Number. The name Shiva is a sanskrit word for seven. It is considered God's number, and the holiest number in many Religions, so if they do create Civilization 7, it will have to be heavily involved with Religion.

In that case, I would recommend splitting the Era's into 7 Thunders, as my decoded 7 Thunders, which I unveiled in 2014, reveals. Just put the 26 english letters into groups of 7 and the 7 Thunders are revealed! So that ABCDEFG become 1234567 and so on, to form the secret codes which I uncovered and control!

1 HOVA as in Jehovah - The ancient era
2 BWPI - as in PI the golden ratio - The Classical era of Antiquity
3 QJCX - Q Source Jesus Christ on the Cross - 1AD into the Medieval era.
4 RKYD - Royal Key of David - Renaissance era
5 SELZ or ELSZ - The Industrial era and modern banking
6 MFT (Males, Females, Transgenders,) The mumber of Man. The Modern, and Atomic Era
7 GUN / NUG / GNU - The Information and Future Era

These are the 7 thunders, and the message they form is as follows: Jehovah and Q Source Jesus Christ on the Cross with his Royal Key of David Sells Humanity to the New (GNU) Heavens and the New Earth. This is the little book, the seven seals, the invisible victory and Incantation which I will use to call down the Sun and bring fourth the Apocalyse in 2036, thereby ending the the 6th world and creating the 7 world.

Me, who was born on May 26, at 5:26 AM, the Egyptian Holy Day Receiving of Amen Ra the Sun God, and Christ is called the Amen. The universal constant 137 divides 26 5.26 times. The whole world, neigh, the whole universe hangs upon this number. Lo and Behold, for I am forced to sit in the temple of God and show that I am God, and if I login into the Reality Matrix of God, I can, with this incantation, become the Prophet who transitions the world.

Luckily, I have no desire to do this at this time, and probably not ever. But Revelation 5:5 the Lamb opens the seal when it is slain, so even if I refuse, when I die this whole world is coming down with me! Mark my words... Hebrews 9:26 "Christ can only die ONCE at the END OF THE WORLD." 33 AD was not the end of the world! Romans 3:7 "If the truth of God has abounded through MY LIE, why am I judged a sinner?" Hebrews "Faith is the Substance of things HOPED FOR." Or when Christ said "You have me always even UNTIL the end of the world." You wait for him to return, but he never left to begin with. For Christ is called "IMAGE of the Invisible God MANIFESTED to destroy the works of the Devil." Have the works of the Devil been destroyed? Surely Not! Thus it did not happen yet. He is an IMAGE of DEITY, yet he must come in the flesh. Zechariah 11, Judas turned HIMSELF IN for 30 silver, the Alchemical Metal of the Moon God SIN

For Babylon, the world government, falls in ONE HOUR. That is the LAST HOUR where the spiritual Christ is hung upon the Cross of the Kabalistic Tree of Life. There is darkness for 3 days and a great earthquake during the crucifixion, and the same events are recorded in the 6th seal in Revelation, during which time every mountain will sink away and every island will no longer be found. Surely that hasn't happened yet!

Behold, for I have solved the mystery to unlock the Seals. "The days must be cut short or no flesh will be saved," The Book of Revelation says in the 5th seal all the Christians are to be beheaded, but this is not going to happen, as it will be cut short. Therefore the progression of opening the seals has STOPPED.

In order to finish off the prophecy, we jump ahead to breaking the 7th Seal and solving the Mystery of God. (A detailed topic for another time) Then there is 30 minutes of silence in heaven, and the other 30 is the 30 silver of the Judas, the Son of Destruction who sits in the temple of God showing that he is God and brings forth the day of the Lord. This is the Last Hour.

So we change the 7 Thunders and make them speak out of order

1 Golden (golden calf)
2 Maat (2 the high prietess)
3 Tree (of life)
4 Arch (of builders / freemasons)
8 All
7 Gnu
6 Age

8 SELZ
7 GNU / GUN / NUG
to 6 TFM (humanity)

The Final Prophecy of Nostradamus: "the great she beast, all the world to end. The Mass finally succeeds."
The Return of the Goddess Tiamat, whose name means "water everywhere." Slain by Marduk, the Supreme god of Babylon with 50 names.
The 50 names of Marduk from the Necronomichon, the 50th of which is NIBIRU, and the 50 states of America, which is a corporation.
The Star Spangled Man from ancient Egypt, in that America is Marduk and Reincarnated Egypt and the New Atlantis.
Amaruca, the land of the Serpent, to invoke the 7 headed Serpent who makes the universe with 7 commands to the 4 sacred forces.

SELZ implies that someone must buy all of humanity, so perhaps some rich elitist will pay me.
Imagine that, For Sale: End of the World. Hahaha, are you scared?

Anyways Civilization 7 must NOT be made!

But if you do make it, everything in it would have to revolve around the number 7, and Religion should be more important.
I recommend having a mid to end game avatar who is "The one Religions are waiting for," and has awesome abilities.
I discussed this in a previous thread.

wait what was this post all about
it looked like an evangelical Christian conspiracy theory

Here is the lowdown:

We are in what the Mayans called "The 6th Earth," that is to say, the sixth time in human history that the world was destroyed and remade due to the recurring cataclysm of the Solar Micronova and Magnetic Pole Reversal that happens roughly every 12,000 years. (Go the Suspicious Observers youtube channel and Magnetic Reversal News) So it is fitting we reached the Pinnacle of Civilization 6.

It also ties in heavily with Religion, since in the Bible mankind was created on day 6, and is the 6th King of the Book of Revelation who "always is," and whose destruction in the coming decades is the 6th seal, and activates the events of Matthew 24 (2+4=6) and the 6th Commandment is do not murder. There is also the perfection of the hexagonal shape, the complete work of Creation on the 6th day, the Saturn Noahs Ark New Jerusalem cube which is our 3D Universe.

Proper translation of Genesis 1 reveals it is not the first creation, but rather creation after destruction. Mankind is made in general on day 6, but that is before Adam and Eve who don't appear until the next chapter. There is in fact a much older text of the 7 days creation myth that comes from James Churchward's translation of the Naacal and Mexican Tablets wherein it was the creation story of the ancient continent Lemuria or Kumari Kandam, wherein the 7 headed serpent creates the world in 7 days. GOD is resting on the 7th day where? The body is the temple of the Lord.

The coming Solar Cataclysm expected in 2036 will bring an end to the 6th world, reshape the entire world map, and restart the next REAL LIFE game of Civilization in the 7th world. So it is not appropriate to make Civilization 7 at this time, but it should be made post cataclysm, assume that enough of us and our technology survive to make it. As found in the recently partially declassified CIA Adam and Eve story by Chan Thomas, we can expect 1000 mile per hour wind and Ice powerful enough to flash freeze a mammoth. Historically, humanity has survived this event by hiding underground, and every culture has the plasma man stick figure drawing that will be visible in the sky.

I am suggesting 2036, as that should be the Solar Maximum of Solar Cycle 26, which will be a perfect correspondence with the 26, the number of GOD (7+15+4) and YHWH. Furthermore, everything important in Bible Prophecy is hidden behind the number 26. Like Daniel 5:26 "GOD has numbered the kingdom and finished it," Or Mt 26:26 "This is my body of the new covenant." Psalm 104:26, 2 Esdras 13:26, Hebrews 9:26, Amos 2:6, and dozens of others.

The number 7 is the de facto Spiritual Number. The name Shiva is a sanskrit word for seven. It is considered God's number, and the holiest number in many Religions, so if they do create Civilization 7, it will have to be heavily involved with Religion.

In that case, I would recommend splitting the Era's into 7 Thunders, as my decoded 7 Thunders, which I unveiled in 2014, reveals. Just put the 26 english letters into groups of 7 and the 7 Thunders are revealed! So that ABCDEFG become 1234567 and so on, to form the secret codes which I uncovered and control!

1 HOVA as in Jehovah - The ancient era
2 BWPI - as in PI the golden ratio - The Classical era of Antiquity
3 QJCX - Q Source Jesus Christ on the Cross - 1AD into the Medieval era.
4 RKYD - Royal Key of David - Renaissance era
5 SELZ or ELSZ - The Industrial era and modern banking
6 MFT (Males, Females, Transgenders,) The mumber of Man. The Modern, and Atomic Era
7 GUN / NUG / GNU - The Information and Future Era

These are the 7 thunders, and the message they form is as follows: Jehovah and Q Source Jesus Christ on the Cross with his Royal Key of David Sells Humanity to the New (GNU) Heavens and the New Earth. This is the little book, the seven seals, the invisible victory and Incantation which I will use to call down the Sun and bring fourth the Apocalyse in 2036, thereby ending the the 6th world and creating the 7 world.

Me, who was born on May 26, at 5:26 AM, the Egyptian Holy Day Receiving of Amen Ra the Sun God, and Christ is called the Amen. The universal constant 137 divides 26 5.26 times. The whole world, neigh, the whole universe hangs upon this number. Lo and Behold, for I am forced to sit in the temple of God and show that I am God, and if I login into the Reality Matrix of God, I can, with this incantation, become the Prophet who transitions the world.

Luckily, I have no desire to do this at this time, and probably not ever. But Revelation 5:5 the Lamb opens the seal when it is slain, so even if I refuse, when I die this whole world is coming down with me! Mark my words... Hebrews 9:26 "Christ can only die ONCE at the END OF THE WORLD." 33 AD was not the end of the world! Romans 3:7 "If the truth of God has abounded through MY LIE, why am I judged a sinner?" Hebrews "Faith is the Substance of things HOPED FOR." Or when Christ said "You have me always even UNTIL the end of the world." You wait for him to return, but he never left to begin with. For Christ is called "IMAGE of the Invisible God MANIFESTED to destroy the works of the Devil." Have the works of the Devil been destroyed? Surely Not! Thus it did not happen yet. He is an IMAGE of DEITY, yet he must come in the flesh. Zechariah 11, Judas turned HIMSELF IN for 30 silver, the Alchemical Metal of the Moon God SIN

For Babylon, the world government, falls in ONE HOUR. That is the LAST HOUR where the spiritual Christ is hung upon the Cross of the Kabalistic Tree of Life. There is darkness for 3 days and a great earthquake during the crucifixion, and the same events are recorded in the 6th seal in Revelation, during which time every mountain will sink away and every island will no longer be found. Surely that hasn't happened yet!

Behold, for I have solved the mystery to unlock the Seals. "The days must be cut short or no flesh will be saved," The Book of Revelation says in the 5th seal all the Christians are to be beheaded, but this is not going to happen, as it will be cut short. Therefore the progression of opening the seals has STOPPED.

In order to finish off the prophecy, we jump ahead to breaking the 7th Seal and solving the Mystery of God. (A detailed topic for another time) Then there is 30 minutes of silence in heaven, and the other 30 is the 30 silver of the Judas, the Son of Destruction who sits in the temple of God showing that he is God and brings forth the day of the Lord. This is the Last Hour.

So we change the 7 Thunders and make them speak out of order

1 Golden (golden calf)
2 Maat (2 the high prietess)
3 Tree (of life)
4 Arch (of builders / freemasons)
8 All
7 Gnu
6 Age

8 SELZ
7 GNU / GUN / NUG
to 6 TFM (humanity)

The Final Prophecy of Nostradamus: "the great she beast, all the world to end. The Mass finally succeeds."
The Return of the Goddess Tiamat, whose name means "water everywhere." Slain by Marduk, the Supreme god of Babylon with 50 names.
The 50 names of Marduk from the Necronomichon, the 50th of which is NIBIRU, and the 50 states of America, which is a corporation.
The Star Spangled Man from ancient Egypt, in that America is Marduk and Reincarnated Egypt and the New Atlantis.
Amaruca, the land of the Serpent, to invoke the 7 headed Serpent who makes the universe with 7 commands to the 4 sacred forces.

SELZ implies that someone must buy all of humanity, so perhaps some rich elitist will pay me.
Imagine that, For Sale: End of the World. Hahaha, are you scared?

Anyways Civilization 7 must NOT be made!

But if you do make it, everything in it would have to revolve around the number 7, and Religion should be more important.
I recommend having a mid to end game avatar who is "The one Religions are waiting for," and has awesome abilities.
I discussed this in a previous thread.
A computer game iteration being released will trigger final stage eschatonic events, eh? As a Christian, myself, I'm not worried. False prophets are to be expected in increasing numbers - and seen through.

I usually consider the other person's pov when it comes to religion. Sort of like that free religion Civic from civ 4.

Could Humankind, ARA and Millennia count as CIV7? :confused:
Yes, which means we should go straight to Civ 8, obviously we'll get all the improvements from 7 and then build on them at the same time! Plus 8 is a lucky number in Han Chinese culture, which means it should drive off "The One the religions have been waiting for" which, I am assuming, is Nic Cage because that has 7 letters. Who will be narrating Civ 7 without any script, just riffing off whatever they give him in full on Nic Cage mode.

Luckily, I have no desire to do this at this time, and probably not ever. But Revelation 5:5 the Lamb opens the seal when it is slain, so even if I refuse, when I die this whole world is coming down with me!

Actually 137 / 26 = 5.269, which rounds up to 5.27.

So you missed being the prophet by a second.

Not so, because 5.27 is a decimal value, which translated to hours/minutes/second would become 5:16:12.

He missed by 9 minutes 48 seconds. He's not the prophet, he's a very naughty poster.

You guys do know your math. I thought you guys knew your history.
Why should we be limited to one discipline. You should brush up on your history.

Play The Four Horseman from Aphrodite's Child to complete the trip!

Not so, because 5.27 is a decimal value, which translated to hours/minutes/second would become 5:16:12.

He missed by 9 minutes 48 seconds. He's not the prophet, he's a very naughty poster.

That's not prophet's math though. You've got to use prophets math.
---
---

This was also posted in a Christian forum by "another" male born in May 26 1981:

Let me repost here the reviews these Christians provided at the time:

- "Looks like hyperactive pattern seeking."
- "It seems like you're trying to turn Christianity into some weird and complicated superstition."
- "I think I would be more convinced by this post if it were in 4 different colors and with more bolded and italicized font."
- "You are wasting a lot of time."
- "Sorry, but inane numerology is *not* news or current events."
- "The Bible isn't a secret code."

:c5razing:

Another blind prophet.

About religion; everything known as "christianity" is false, based on the stunt the Romans did when they tryed to save their crumbling empire. They simply took
the most popular religious customs & beliefs and mixed it all together and named it christianity*.
This hedonic mix was forced upon Europe; "submit yourself or die". Translations of the holy book was forbidden, Europe went into a wery dark age ruled by the Vatican.

* Like heaven/hell, immortal soul, the trinity++

Another blind prophet.

About religion; everything known as "christianity" is false, based on the stunt the Romans did when they tryed to save their crumbling empire. They simply took
the most popular religious customs & beliefs and mixed it all together and named it christianity*.
This hedonic mix was forced upon Europe; "submit yourself or die". Translations of the holy book was forbidden, Europe went into a wery dark age ruled by the Vatican.

* Like heaven/hell, immortal soul, the trinity++
I have also heard that the bible had been wrong in many ways even though I found out that it was wrong after I read it. No one told me that it was the wrong book until after I read it.

That's not prophet's math though. You've got to use prophets math.
---
---

This was also posted in a Christian forum by "another" male born in May 26 1981:

Let me repost here the reviews these Christians provided at the time:

- "Looks like hyperactive pattern seeking."
- "It seems like you're trying to turn Christianity into some weird and complicated superstition."
- "I think I would be more convinced by this post if it were in 4 different colors and with more bolded and italicized font."
- "You are wasting a lot of time."
- "Sorry, but inane numerology is *not* news or current events."
- "The Bible isn't a secret code."

:c5razing:
this right here is why I love this forum

No one needed to go this in-depth to prove that the post above is utter nonsense and that no one should trust it. We could all tell that from the very beginning.

But you, our hero, took that extra step, and put in the effort to not only debunk OP on their own terms, but expose their past of posting this and showing that, no, even then, no one believed it.

:clap:

You guys do know your math. I thought you guys knew your history only.
There aren’t really that many people with real history credentials here. It’s mostly people with specific pet interests reading Wikipedia and regurgitating facts.

It’s unfortunate that history is the one discipline where it’s easy for someone to sound like they know what they’re talking about by basically memorizing trivia.

Top Bottom