Term 2 - Elections - President

Pick the person you believe will serve Fanatikou best.

• Octavian_X

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • FortyJ

Votes: 15 71.4%
  • amirsan

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Goonie

Lonely End of the Rink
Pick the person you believe will serve Fanatikou best.

Tough decision..

Wow... I'm not really sure how to do the whole campaign speech thing without the same 10 questions that we've used in DG2....

So here goes:

1. I feel that I can do the most good to help our fledgling nation prosper and thrive as President.

2. No.

:aargh: :wallbash: :aargh:

Ok... I'm feeling much better now. First, I'd like to say that this game is vastly different than the other democracy games and requires a good bit of organization and foresight to help everyone stay involved in every aspect of the game. I consider this to be the number one responsibility of the President, and which is why I am running for this position.

I hope you all will give me the chance to lead our nation to greatness. I thank you for your time and ask you for your vote.

FortyJ

Well, it is still worth a try...

Why vote Octavian? I've been serving as this nation's faithful President since the beginning of time. I feel I have proven myself in this position as dedicated to our country's needs, having stayed up till 1AM and waking up at 6AM to play the save game (believe me, the latter time is really early for me).

And, if all else fails... FREE DOUGHNUTS!

I will do a great President for our Great Nation of Fanatikou. I will do all I can do to make this great nation a strong and United nation of the Fanatican People. I have taken that playing against Humans is mmmmmmmuuuuuuuucccccchhhhhhhhhhh different than playing the AI and I will do my best to make the best of Fanatikou. :) :) :)

I voted for FortyJ.

@Amirsan: Someone else had that problem, but I don't know how to deal with it. :(

Originally posted by amirsan
My account doesn't let me vote, dunno why?????

It's because of AOL.

Use Internet Explorer instead of the AOL browser.

I'm going to have to vote for 40J because of his in depth strategic thinking that mirriors my own.

Top Bottom