Term 3 - Capitoline Province: The Biscuit Strikes Back

Officials and Citizens of Capitoline,

I would like to draw your attention to this discussion on balanced production. Please take it into consideration when planning your upcoming build queues. As always, your input to this important issue is greatly desired, please feel free to speak up in the linked thread.

Thanks!

Governor GBM,

Thank you for the honor of being the first city to produce a Fanatican Great Wonder. We shall keep it in all its glory, forever showing the world that we are now on the map.

Thank you also, for allowing us to build a Cathedral after the completion of the Sistene Chapel. This will ensure that not only will our 2 unhappy citizens become content, but also our next 4 unhappy citizens will automatically follow the same path to contentment. :)

:cool: I see a marketplace is next in queue for our builders. This is excellent news also. The increase in revenue to the Treasury will boost Gorina's reputation as a leading city once again. We here in Gorina hope that a University follows the Marketplace and a Bank follows the University. That is, of course, unless we're to build another great Wonder. :)

As far as Laborer assignments, we requested last t/c that one of our mined Grasslands be irrigated (possibly even two) after the completion of the roaded hill being mined. Somehow that Worker wound up on the Plains tile, I assume to irrigate that. This is the wrong way to go about increasing our growth and production. We need to irrigate a mined Grassland (not the mined Bonus Grassland) to spur growth so we can take advantage of the two mined hills quickly. Irrigating the Plains tile will be a very ineffecient move as it will not be used. We should not waste time doing this.

Thanks again,
Mayor Cyc

Top Bottom