Term 3 - Province of Bohemia

Status
Not open for further replies.
ANNOUNCEMENTS
Attn: For those wanting to be mayors. I have decided to not give out mayorship until we define our borders. Resons for doing so is i want to give future governors a chance to appoint people as well. I would like those that are currently governors to post queues in the discussion thread in the citizens forum, or place instructions here. Current city that doesnt have a moyor unless disorganizer wants it back is the City of Bavaria. Please Apply via PM. Telling why we should pick you as governor. Thanks Fionn

2nd Attn: Taking suggestion on the possible renaming of Tlaxcala

DISCUSSION
Build Queues - Term 3

Welcome Fionn and Plexus.

I just came by to pick up my Fanatika Flag,....and this ashtray.... and this chair.......and this lamp...... :) have a good term.

dont wanna leave me the comfy chair :( ok guess ill have to order a new one :)

@cyc: can we have lamps yet? or is it one of those candle lamps? :D

Hello, Fionn, I hope we have a great term leading the Province of Bohemia. Do you have any work for me? :D

Good day gentlemen and congratulations to both on such a well fought campaign!
I am calling on you to see if I can be of any service. I notice that many of our great cities are without mayors. I will admit I am still a bit rough around the edges about our system of government but I think I have learned a great deal in my short time here. If I can be of assistance, please feel free to call on me.

@cyc, aren't you forgetting your dog? :mad: ok.....you don't need your dog.

Hey Donovan, how's it going?

Well, there are three mayor positions filled (Vallhalla, Bavaria and Morgana). (I know I can't officially appoint but, hey, might as well get the ball rolling).

The Cities of Kuhkaff, Tenochititlan, Tlaxcala, and Bremershaven are without Mayors, what one interests you the most?

Fionn & Plexus
Congratulations from the Cartographic Office! Bohemia is surely in good hands for the upcoming term.

As you know, as a member of the senate you have been granted city naming rights. Registration is not required, but will ensure that your city name is not bypassed even if you are not present at the turn chat. Please be sure to register your city name with our office.

Note: Plexus, I have received your city name and added it to the registry. Thanks for your prompt reply.

Glad to see you settling into office. Cyc left the revised suggested build queue for the next chat in the Term 2 thread. Please make sure you post the actual queue and tile optimizations to be used in the chat turn instruction thread.

Official City placement poll (part two). This one deals with the city after next, and is a quick poll

Again, time is short so please vote as soon as possible if you wish to influence the end decision!

I'm going to request that you consider using your 1st week in office renaming powers to change the name of Tenochtitlan to "Eklektochtitlan". :)

Plexus,

I would prefer to be mayor of Kuhkaff. Please talk with Fionn and then PM me or post here for a list of my duties. Oops, just saw Fionn's announcement. I will PM you shortly, Fionn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom