• philosopher12

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

duke o' york

It don't mean a thing....
It has taken two months of play, but we are finally very close to getting a new style of government and a new regime in Regia Civitas' Palace. Will this mean that the despot civ1-addict's science advisor will lose his job (and his head), or can he continue to keep up the good work under a new monarch? The sciences of Trade and Philosophy loom on the horizon, and if we can build the Colossus then our science will easily leave the AI civs for dead. :D
Leowind is the current science advisor and has been doing a great job. His handling of the Monarchy/Pottery debate was exemplary and he has set us up to shoot through the (useful bit) of the tech tree as a Monarchy. Less prolific than some posters here :)blush:), he makes every post count though, and has been playing great GotMs for months and dispensing useful advice to the less experienced.
philosopher12 may look like a newbie to the game, but he was a governor in the successful government of President Kev and now that he has sorted out the technical troubles that were plaguing him before, he is ready to step into one of the government hot seats. Has the former member of the Inner Circle still got his touch?
No complex equations required: simply pick your favoured candidate and vote for them. Until Tuesday morning that is, when the successful advisors will be measured for their new ceremonial robes.

Thanks for the kind words, Ren and duke :blush: I've not been posting much because work has gotten busier, which is where I do 99% of my posting. Not likely to get any better in the coming month, so I would gladly hand over the Science Advisor reigns to P12, who I'm sure would do a fantastic job. If elected, I'll continue to do my best to keep our science research on the straight and narrow.

btw, haven't played a GOTM for quite some time now.

I don't mind being Science Advisor or not, but my days are starting to clear up so I'll have time for at least 1 position ecept on all mornings but saturday. Of course, out of Science Advisor and Forigen Advisor, I'd rather be Science advisor than Foregin Advisor becaues I enjoy actually DOING something! And... the office of Foregin Affairs has a bad janitor.

Hey, lay off that janitor. Don't expect to treat one of my cousins like that and get away with it. :mad: ;)

I vote for Leowind, he's doing a good job so let him continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom